+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: And That's Why They're The DALLAS COWBOYS

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

And That's Why They're The DALLAS COWBOYS

HOW BOUT EM.

Yeah yeah, not worth a new thread -- WHATEVER.

THAT WAS INCREDIBLE.

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

Re: And That's Why They're The DALLAS COWBOYS

That was LUCK!

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

I know I will get red-dotted for this....but that's why they are America's Team!

What a game!!! One of the best I have ever seen.

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

I am not going to be able to sleep for at least 3 hours!

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Good luck happens to teams that don't know how to quit. Terrible night for Romo. Things going against them. They won anyway. Great win if not a great game.

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

I agree Dchi, I am pumped, can't sleep, got goose bumps, and I will be tired in the morning!

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

How my wife slept through this I have no idea.

I could not have made more noise if I tried.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

New England will bring you guys back to earth next week. You'll finally be playing somebody with a real QB and defense that's not all banged up. Enjoy while you can. Win next week, even though you get them at home, and that will make a statement worth posting about.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

I was so happy..I'm glad we drafted Folk. What a kicker.
    Romo's bad night shows me that this team CAN and WILL do what it takes to win.

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

Can't you guys just let us Saints fans wallow in our own misery for a little while?:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by RXDAWG View Post
    Can't you guys just let us Saints fans wallow in our own misery for a little while?:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:
    I thought we were helping. My impression has always been that a lot of Saints fans would rather see the Cowboys lose than the Saints win.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

I never thought I would see any team's fans relish a victory over Buffalo. Come on, Buffalo took the pokes to the wire?

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

That game had more twists and turns than a cheap novel. It was pure drama.

On a side note, I hate the new trend in sports where the coach gets right in the side judge's ear and calls time-out just an instant before the snap on a game-winning field goal try. I don't know how they're gonna fix it, but in my opinion it is a really bad thing for football.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    That game had more twists and turns than a cheap novel. It was pure drama.

On a side note, I hate the new trend in sports where the coach gets right in the side judge's ear and calls time-out just an instant before the snap on a game-winning field goal try. I don't know how they're gonna fix it, but in my opinion it is a really bad thing for football.
    Seems to me that the most obvious fix is to take TOs away from coaches. That's a fairly new rule anyway, so just chalk it up as a failure. The other possibility is to tell officials to move out into the field away from the coach on FG tries. So they can't see the coach and can pretend they can't hear them.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Wow, I dont want to seem like I am blowing on the Cowboys, but the only reason why they won that game was because Buffalo is terrible. I will say that Romo proved that he can keep his head in the game and execute when it counts no matter how terrible of a game he played. He was nearly perfect on that last drive to pull within two. I think the Cowboys are about to get their litmus test to see if they are in the elite of teams. So far, I believe their opponents have a combing record of 6-19. The Patriots will be their test to see if they can compete with the big dogs. They dont have to win, but they need to compete for their confidence. Romo cannot play like he did against Buffalo because NE will beat them badly if he does. Of course, I dont know if anyone can be seen as a favorite against the Pats right now, they are too good.

+ Reply to Thread