+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: And That's Why They're The DALLAS COWBOYS

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Re: And That's Why They're The DALLAS COWBOYS

48-27

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    48-27
    And what's the record of your favorite team??

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

2-4

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

2-4
    .....too bad.

At least you were honest and didn't pick the Patriots or Colts!

Louisiana Tech University

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    New England will bring you guys back to earth next week. You'll finally be playing somebody with a real QB and defense that's not all banged up. Enjoy while you can. Win next week, even though you get them at home, and that will make a statement worth posting about.
    BUMP!! Dang, I feel like HogDawg bragging like this. :icon_wink:

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

You had your 40 time recorded lately Ray? Who Dat Reggie Bush?!
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    You had your 40 time recorded lately Ray? Who Dat Reggie Bush?!
    Actually, i have. It takes me about 40 secs to finish my dinner and desert every night.
    Oh, and the SAINTS are beating Seatle 21-0 as I type. And Bush is playing AWESOME! IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

I have been bragging about the boys 5-0 start so I must face the music after this debacle. I think everyone else is playing for second place.

Louisiana Tech University

Weak. Obviously we were talking about pro teams.

Wow you and every oddsmaker and expert predicted this. You didn't exactly pick a super tough one there Tyler. New England is incredible this year. I don't think they are going undefeated though. Indianapolis is a very tough place to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Wow you and every oddsmaker and expert predicted this. You didn't exactly pick a super tough one there Tyler. New England is incredible this year. I don't think they are going undefeated though. Indianapolis is a very tough place to play.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    New England will bring you guys back to earth next week. You'll finally be playing somebody with a real QB and defense that's not all banged up. Enjoy while you can. Win next week, even though you get them at home, and that will make a statement worth posting about.

Ie...Dallas hadn't really played anybody with either of these 2 qualities yet and would finally play one tyhis weekend.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS

Ie...Dallas hadn't really played anybody with either of these 2 qualities yet and would finally play one tyhis weekend.
    Maybe you are misunderstanding me. I know you predicted it and it came true. I understand why you predicted it. I am saying everyone and their mother was predicting the exact same thing on ESPN and FOX and CBS and in most papers and in Vegas. Not many people gave Dallas a shot. You didn't exactly make a tough call there Tyler. My mom told me the Patriots were gonna cream Dallas.

most Dallas Cowboy fans are pretty similar to most LSU fans

arrogant when they are winning and crying when they lose

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Maybe you are misunderstanding me. I know you predicted it and it came true. I understand why you predicted it. I am saying everyone and their mother was predicting the exact same thing on ESPN and FOX and CBS and in most papers and in Vegas. Not many people gave Dallas a shot. You didn't exactly make a tough call there Tyler. My mom told me the Patriots were gonna cream Dallas.
    It was the puffed up chests about all of those Cowgirl wins against teams that didn't have decent QB's (backups as well) or banged up defenses that was funny to me. Your right, everybody, except Cowgirl fans was predicting a NE win.

+ Reply to Thread