+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: And That's Why They're The DALLAS COWBOYS

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Re: And That's Why They're The DALLAS COWBOYS

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    most Dallas Cowboy fans are pretty similar to most LSU fans

arrogant when they are winning and crying when they lose
    Am I crying? I'm in a great mood. I knew this was going to be a near impossible game to win. Didn't have very big expectations. Then again other than Indianapolis I don't know who would have big expectations against them. And at this point I am not even sure Indy could beat them. It is at Indy though so they have the best shot. I don't see any sour grapes from Cowboy fans on this board. We lost fair and square. I doubt you'll find the same attitude over at LSU.

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    most Dallas Cowboy fans are pretty similar to most LSU fans

arrogant when they are winning and crying when they lose
    I haven't heard any Cowboy's fans crying. Everybody knew this was going to be a tough one for Dallas. Good thing that the Saints finally won one...how long before the brown bags come out???

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deadawg View Post
    I have been bragging about the boys 5-0 start so I must face the music after this debacle. I think everyone else is playing for second place.
    Yeh, it is not that the Cowboys arent a good team. The Patriots are just on another plane right now. I thought the Boys hung in pretty well, but the Patriots were just too much at the end. Who couldnt see this, though? The Patriots were a playoff team last year that barely lost to the SB winners. Then, they added Adalius Thomas (probably one of the most versatile defensive players in the game), Randy Moss (who is not over the hill, although many, including me, thought he might be), and Donte Stallworth (who is good when he plays and catches). This Pats team is much better than last year, and that is scary. Once they get Maroney healthy, it might get even uglier. Of course, people might be begging them to run after Brady's early season stats.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

The Cowboys need help at corner if they are going to hang with NE or Indy. Still, far from crying, I'd be hard pressed to be happier with 5-1 and the only loss is to the best team in the NFL. This week is another pretty tough test -- Minnesota is playing pretty well -- but at least it's a running offense instead of a passing one.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

I think the Cowboys are gonna be just fine. I don't think they will reach NE's level this year but I am not sure who will.

#1 I think Tank Johnson and Terry Glenn will be a big help. Glenn can stretch the field and make teams really pay when they double TO or Whitten. Tank Johson will be un upgrade at DT/NT and will at the very least keep our DL fresh at the most he will penetrate and disrupt the other team in their backfield.

#2 Of their 2 starting CB's yesterday we had Terrence Newman playing at 60-75% and Anthony Henry was out. The Patriots are not the team to be playing when you have secondary problems. That forced us to put our nickel back (Reeves) on Stallworth and our 4th string CB on Welker. While I'm not sure those two CB's will be 100% thiss year I know they and our entire secondary will be improved as the season progresses.

We are going to be fine and I expect the Cowboys to finish around 12-4 give or take a game and be in the Superbowl against NE or Indy. If we are healthy when we are there we will probably lose but you never know. Then we have 2 first round picks in this years draft.

I'm excited. We were just beaten by the better team yesterday. And I don't know any Cowboy fans that are whining or crying about it so I have no idea where that comment came from.

+ Reply to Thread