+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: attendance

Varsity Bulldog ULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your time ULM_Fan's Avatar

Re: attendance

I was at the game, and while attendance was down, that picture doesn't do it justice. Many people arrived late and it was looking much better by the second quarter. Also we were competing with LSwho, so all the retards who wear purple and gold and plaster LSU on everything didn't show up to support their local University. Who needs them, we got the win and looked impressive against a good ASU team. That is all that matters.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ULM_Fan View Post
    I was at the game, and while attendance was down, that picture doesn't do it justice. Many people arrived late and it was looking much better by the second quarter. Also we were competing with LSwho, so all the retards who wear purple and gold and plaster LSU on everything didn't show up to support their local University. Who needs them, we got the win and looked impressive against a good ASU team. That is all that matters.
    You're right. It was a very good win for ULM. I'm glad you guys knocked off A.State. Hopefully, we'll do the same against N.M.State this weekend. Playing at home really helps!

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ULM_Fan View Post
    It was a good win. ASU looked to me like the team which would contend with Troy.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Found this on urbandictionary.com about ULM

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ULM
    check out number 3
    I think you meant (or it has changed to) #2.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    I think you meant (or it has changed to) #2.
    Yeah it changed...

2. ulm
    A college in Monroe, Louisiana, formally, the University of Louisiana at Monroe. One of the most boring and ****ed up schools anyone will ever attend. However, Monroe has a lot to offer on the party scene and lots of girls who give it up willingly.

4. ulm
    Don't go to this school.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Who has the time to write all that stuff. Man don't bother reading all the Louisiana definitions. There are some sick puppies out there.

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

I would not get too uppity about attendance. If we lose this weekend, there won't be many poeple at the Boise game. Even if we win, if we get pounded by BSU and LSU and the offense shows more of the downward spiral, then there may be only parents, the BOP, and students without cars (and money to do anythjing else) at the San Jose game. Hopefully not all of those bad stars will align. I guess the most likely one to not happen is we will beat NMSt. Then maybe the offense gets some sort of competency. BSU and LSU will pound us like a heavy bag in a Detroit gym. If we can't play with the worst SEC team (Ole Miss), we will be abused by the best. Hopefully no one will remind Miles about losing to Tech the last time he coached against us and he will save players for the next games. Unfortunately, they have two weeks off, so they will want to get some work in.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

There was a time when I just went to Tech games and did not care one iota about attendance or any of that kind of stuff. Come to think about it, I go to Tech games with pretty much that same attitude now. We (you and I) can't make people go to games, so I just go and have a good time! Which is usually easier when Tech wins.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    ULL raked in a whopping 9464.

I am afraid we will be in the same boat if we don't start winning a few games soon. Out of eight families that tailgated with us for UCA only two have said they are coming for this weekend. Of course none came back for Hawaii. I must be a bad host, so it may be up to everyone else to get folks out to the games.

Ain't gonna touch that one...... guess I don't count for Hawaii.. lol

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

Winning cures everything. Let's just give it a lot of time and see if it gets better. I thought we had done a transplant at the end of last season, but it was more like a flu shot.

+ Reply to Thread