+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tech Drive Chevron/Citgo

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Re: Tech Drive Chevron/Citgo

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    you know, i actually find myself stuggling with this somewhat. I'm raising the boy to be a "Dawg" and he is severely brainwashed already. Now, if for some reason he would go somewhere else to college other than Tech I would hope he would continue to be a huge Dawg fan. That being said, I would be somewhat of a hypocrite by being pissed at someone that was attending Tech but up to that point had been raised an lsu fan. I guess where find myself standing is somewhere in the middle. I guess i would hope that if that was the case the individual would support both schools in someway.

i have good friends that went to ulm. one gew up in ruston and had a parent that worked at tech. she has always been a tech fan. she went to ulm for scholarship reasons.

now they live in ruston and they like tech and lsu. attend games at both.

am i being hypocritical by encouraging them to support tech, but to not support lsu?

YES! and i dont care! we need all the bandwagoners we can get, lsu has plenty.

should they support their school, ulm?

NO! That school sucks, we want to steal all of their fans.

JAY (The Hypocrite)

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    So what about the guy who passed me yesterday on Louisville Avenue? He had a Louisiana Tech Alumni Assoc. sticker with a TAF sticker right next to it. Road rage almost took over, but I have a clean driving record, so I figued I'd try to keep it in tact.

This may have been the same guy I saw at the Hawaii game with a La. Tech alumni shirt on that greatly clashed with the lspoo hat on his head.

Red/blue and purple/piss aren't meant to be together. I think it is a an obscure law of physics.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAY View Post
    i have good friends that went to ulm. one gew up in ruston and had a parent that worked at tech. she has always been a tech fan. she went to ulm for scholarship reasons.

now they live in ruston and they like tech and lsu. attend games at both.

am i being hypocritical by encouraging them to support tech, but to not support lsu?

YES! and i dont care! we need all the bandwagoners we can get, lsu has plenty.

should they support their school, ulm?

NO! That school sucks, we want to steal all of their fans.

JAY (The Hypocrite)
    I knew someone smarter than me could explain it LOL :icon_wink:

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    This may have been the same guy I saw at the Hawaii game with a La. Tech alumni shirt on that greatly clashed with the lspoo hat on his head.

Red/blue and purple/piss aren't meant to be together. I think it is a an obscure law of physics.
    there was a guy at the tech/ole miss game that was wearing a tech hat and shirt but had an lsu hat snapped on his belt loop. I thought that kind odd.

Big Dog Darbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the rough

I had to miss the game this weekend because I had promised my daughter and son in-law I would help in a cooking contest at the Boucherie (sp) Festival.There was quite a large crowd and I was the only one sporting a Louisiana Tech Football shirt.Ihad to leave before the LSU game was over I wish I could have stayed to see all the sad faces. All that purple and gold that was there probably turned to purple and puke I sure.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

There are some mixed marriages, you know. Tech and LSU... joint ownership in the vehicle.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    There are some mixed marriages, you know. Tech and LSU... joint ownership in the vehicle.
    Yes, I thought about that, but you know that a north Monroe-ite would never settle for just one SUV. No, I think this guy was an official band wagoner who probably never set foot on the lsu campus for a class.

If a Tech guy is in a mixed marriage he should man up (or she should) and take charge by not allowing any other school decals on their vehicles except Tech's.

Big Dog SkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the rough

I think this problem is almost entirely JOakes fault. You can't buy Tech stuff anywhere but the bookstore. It is hard to blame someone for not carrying Tech merchandise, when there is no Tech merchandise to buy!

Big Dog bulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of light bulldawg03's Avatar

There's a simple solution to this... Just when you see small trashy things such as these fans, buy them all then throw them away...

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg03 View Post
    There's a simple solution to this... Just when you see small trashy things such as these fans, buy them all then throw them away...
    NO!!! Because if they use any kind of inventory system developed after the year 1900 then they will take that as a cue to put EVEN MORE of the items in the store!

If you want to muck with inventory, buy out the TECH stuff and give it away. :icon_wink:

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    NO!!! Because if they use any kind of inventory system developed after the year 1900 then they will take that as a cue to put EVEN MORE of the items in the store!

If you want to muck with inventory, buy out the TECH stuff and give it away. :icon_wink:
    MUCH better solution... also I love to turn those other items around so that the school's logo's are not displayed. :icon_wink:

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    MUCH better solution... also I love to turn those other items around so that the school's logo's are not displayed. :icon_wink:
    So you were the one who turned around all the gift cards at monroe Lowe's, except for the Tech cards of course.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread