+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960

Thread: How about some Ron Paul love?

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Re: How about some Ron Paul love?

McCain is terrible. I saw him on Meet the Press this morning and Russert made him look foolish. He was shown flip flopping and was covering up and Russert wasn't even pressing very hard. Yes he knows his National Defense. Unfortunately it's become very obvious that's all he knows.

There was a funny quote he made about himself in '07 that basically said "I am very strong and experienced on national defense but I am not very experienced on the economy, I need to be educated". When Russert read that to him all he could do was name other senators that ARE strong on the economy that were backing him.

Yes, I will vote for him if he is the GOP nominee. I just pray that isn't the case.

Because he is just like Huckabee.

Huck is a liberal who is against abortion.

McCain is a liberal who is for the war.

In the end though they are both liberal. The Republican party has swung so far out of whack most people don't realize what a true conservaitve really is. Just because your name has a (R) in front of it doesn't mean your are truly conservative.

This is the worst group of candidates I have ever seen our party put together.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ULM_Fan View Post
    ......Ron Paul collected more donations from the military than any other candidate in the race, so apparently the majority of them support what he is saying
    Do you think the majority of the military give campaign money? Nope.

Just a bunch of rontards.

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post

Just a bunch of rontards.
    What branch were you in?

Varsity Bulldog ULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your time ULM_Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    No, nor do I think the majority of US citizens give campaign money. However, the people who DO give campaign money are usually the most educated on whats going on in the political world. When one person gets the majority of donations from our military, I think that says something.
    Does the average person care? No, but the average person will not go vote in the caucus, primary, or even the final election.

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Huck is a liberal who is against abortion.

McCain is a liberal who is for the war.
    Seriously? Just because you dont agree with them doesnt make them liberal. They are WAY to the right of any real liberal. Just because they are right-wingers who cant keep their pocketbook in check doesnt make them all-of-a-sudden tree-hugging hippies.

What is it with REPS/CONS always calling something "liberal" when they dont like it, even if it is extremely conservative?
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    What branch were you in?
    He wasn't.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

I was very happy to cast a vote for Ron Paul today!
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker2 View Post
    Seriously? Just because you dont agree with them doesnt make them liberal. They are WAY to the right of any real liberal. Just because they are right-wingers who cant keep their pocketbook in check doesnt make them all-of-a-sudden tree-hugging hippies.

What is it with REPS/CONS always calling something "liberal" when they dont like it, even if it is extremely conservative?
    Taken in the context I was speaking I meant liberal compared to traditional GOP policy. Not liberal overall. Out of step with what the Republican party is "supposed to" stand for. Sorry, in trying to keep it brief I didn't think that explanation was necessary. Obviously I was wrong.

As for your last line, by definition if you spend a lot of money you aren't conservative. Too many people on this board think if there is a (R) next to your name you are a conservative. I can call myself Shaq but that doesn't make me 7 feet tall. McCain and Huck can call themselves conservatives all they want but there record says they are anything but conservative.

Champ MattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the rough MattB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    I was very happy to cast a vote for Ron Paul today!
    Looking forward to doing the same here on the 9th.

+ Reply to Thread