+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tech Coaching Legend Passes - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Tech Coaching Legend Passes - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Legendary Louisiana Tech baseball coach Pat "Gravy" Patterson passed away early Thursday morning....

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Ex-La. Tech baseball coach dies in murder-suicide

Former Louisiana Tech baseball coach Pat Patterson, who led the Bulldogs to seven NCAA tournament appearances, died Thursday after fatally shooting his ailing wife and then himself, authorities said.

More...

Legendary Tech Coach Patterson Dies in Murder-Suicide - FOX News Louisiana

Former Louisiana Tech baseball coach Pat Patterson, who led the Bulldogs to seven NCAA tournament appearances, died Thursday after fatally shooting his ailing wife and then himself, authorities said.

More...

'He'll be missed': Friends, family deal with loss of Tech legend - News Star

A new article has been posted on The News Star:

The words came slowly, quietly, and the voices often quivered and cracked.

More...

Feel free to discuss it here

Patterson dies in murder-suicide - Shreveport Times

A new article has been posted on the Shreveport Times:

The Louisiana Tech athletic family was stunned early Thursday morning when word quickly circulated around Ruston that former Tech baseball coach Pat "Gravy" Patterson had taken his wife's life, and then his own.

More...

Discuss the article here.

+ Reply to Thread