Closed Thread

Thread: Tech Coaching Legend Passes - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Tech Coaching Legend Passes - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Legendary Louisiana Tech baseball coach Pat "Gravy" Patterson passed away early Thursday morning....

More...

Discuss it here.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: Tech Coaching Legend Passes - latechsports.com

This is truly a sad day for the Louisiana TECH family. In rememberance for Coach Gravy, the board will use the black background as a token of respect for Coach Patterson and his family for a few days. It was a work in progress, so I apoligize if some people noticed a few changes over the last 30 minutes or so in the coloring schemes.

Coach Gravy, we love you.

For further discussion, please refer to these threads:

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45509

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45522

Closed Thread