+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: New Stadium Cheer

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: New Stadium Cheer

You got it. :icon_wink:

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TECHLAX View Post
    Push him over the rail next game, please.

My wife wouldn't let me. It's not just one guy there are 3 that are complete idiots. One guy had the nerve to tell my 73 year old Dad who played when they didn't wear facemasks and has been to more football games than the three idiots combined that he must not know much about football. His reason, we didn't snap the ball before the clock ran out the 3rd period. Genius. The little skinny guy was so sloshed you couldn't understand him to get pissed off. And Doc is right the ring leader said he didn't know the halo rule had changed because he plays an old version of NCAA football on his playstation. I've had to listen to these mental midgets all season. They seem to think that the only was to be a true fan is to complain about everything and harrass opposing fans. They also didn't like the fact that I cheered when it was anounced that Auburn was leading lsu. I just grabed my blue shirt and told them I'm a Tech fan, blue to the core.

By the way the stadium cheer went much better this week.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    You mean the guy would never gave Champion any credit for good passes, yet after every incompletion chanted Mosely?? The one that after ever good play screamed at Dooley?? Who even yelled after the first Boise TD "DOOLEY, YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT WAS COMING. YOU SHOULD BE FIRED!!"?? The guy that left the game at the start of the 4th quarter??

He even admited to the Pound that he doesn't know anything about the rules of football, he only knows who should be hired and fired. All I could say is "It shows."

Pretty sure he's a member of this board. He's not to bright though, whoever he is. (I hope that it's persnickty/suckassdog/backwards fag/dogfood boy.)
    Sounds like the caller named "MATT" on the Bulldog Report show after the game -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Reddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    These cards are available at the alumni tent.
    I was emailed by someone about this thread. I was told to let them know about the cards at the Alumni tent. You beat me to it.

Its funny how rumors get started about the cleaning crew not letting them print cards out, yet they are availiable in tailgate alley.

RD
    We're gonna miss you dawgpound!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Sounds like the caller named "MATT" on the Bulldog Report show after the game -
    Nea... I was chomping on some Chili's cheering on the Tigers.

... Auburn Tigers that is.. :icon_wink:

+ Reply to Thread