+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joe Aillet Stadium Pics Needed

Varsity Bulldog bulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nice bulldogengr's Avatar

Joe Aillet Stadium Pics Needed

Hey, I am working on a project and need pics of Aillet Stadium. I am trying to build a scale model. Pics, dimensions, anything would help. It is for a project that has already been mentioned on the site. I am working on the engineering portion. Any help is appreciated.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Re: Joe Aillet Stadium Pics Needed

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogengr View Post
    Hey, I am working on a project and need pics of Aillet Stadium. I am trying to build a scale model. Pics, dimensions, anything would help. It is for a project that has already been mentioned on the site. I am working on the engineering portion. Any help is appreciated.
    LOL, man, you just got everyones attention :icon_wink:

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

You can go to MSN website and do a search on Ruston, LA through their Map engine (click on birds eye view). Here is a screenshot of it. It's an older pic of the stadium (pre-turf install)

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

Just have your CADD Tech draw this up.

Big Dog mjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by AustinDawg View Post
    Just have your CADD Tech draw this up.

LOL. Nice.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

I made the field on SketchUp, here's the dimensions I used:

http://www.sportsknowhow.com/footbal...imensions.html

you can use that, plus the fact the lines above (East side) the stadium in the parking lot field in QNG's post are 5 yards apart to help out.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

I don't think they've taken new aerial shots of the stadium since the lights/field have been installed. (as least they haven't asked me . . . )
    Just use qng's drawing/conception of the jumbotron. I like that one.:icon_wink:
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    You can go to MSN website and do a search on Ruston, LA through their Map engine (click on birds eye view). Here is a screenshot of it. It's an older pic of the stadium (pre-turf install)

Love this pic of the stadium. Is there anyway to surplant the grass with graphics of the new turf. That is exactly my point about promoing Tech. Why would anybody choose the dead of winter with dead grass everywhere and a field with no logo on it, to take a full airiel view of JAS. Yet that same pic would have looked good in the beautiful green Lincoln Parish summertime or fall.

Official Unofficial BB&B Pollster TennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her game TennesseeDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    Love this pic of the stadium. Is there anyway to surplant the grass with graphics of the new turf. That is exactly my point about promoing Tech. Why would anybody choose the dead of winter with dead grass everywhere and a field with no logo on it, to take a full airiel view of JAS. Yet that same pic would have looked good in the beautiful green Lincoln Parish summertime or fall.
    I agree. Can we get a pic of it with the new turf??

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

This is a satellite image of JAS from MSN map engine. It's a new feature called "birds-eye" view (you can rotate around and see all corners of JAS). Kinda awesome that Ruston, LA is one of the few places that has the function...MSN doesn't have the birdseye view function available for Little Rock yet or most cities in the U.S...but it has the option for Ruston!

Here's screenshots i put together. You should go to it, I think it's way cooler than google map now.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Thanks for the heads up. The previous MSN map of Lincoln Parish was just plain grainy/ugly.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogengr View Post
    Can you post a picture of the model when you finish it?

Big Dog metrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her game metrydawg's Avatar

It has to be the best picture I've seen yet. The same picture updated with the new field and lights would make a nice poster. Also with it filled up with fans wearing blue!!

Quote Originally Posted by metrydawg View Post
    Also with it filled up with fans wearing blue!!
    Only missing ingredients.

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Only missing ingredients.
    Should have taken a pic the night of the Hawaii game. Most people I have ever seen at JAS.

+ Reply to Thread