+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'Dawg to keep an eye on

Puppy geaux70 is on the way down geaux70's Avatar

'Dawg to keep an eye on

I don't know if any of you have heard of this one, James Loe, he is supposed to be the real deal. I believe he is a walk-on maybe. His golf game sux, but his ball handling skills and hops are out of this world. I do believe his number is 3, keep an eye out for this one!
    Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, Hi! Tech, Tech, VPI Sol-a-rex, Sol-a-rah Poly Tech Vir-gin-ia Ray rah VPI Team! Team! Team!

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Re: 'Dawg to keep an eye on

Thanks for joining the board James.

Bulldog geek34 has turned a few heads around heregeek34 has turned a few heads around heregeek34 has turned a few heads around here geek34's Avatar

Watched some of practice on Saturday. There may be some truth to Geaux 70's post.

Champ TECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to all TECHLAX's Avatar

Loe is very fast, quick and has mad skills from what I saw at practice Sat.

Big Dog SkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the rough

Anyone seen a final roster? I just looked at LaTechsports.com and naturally they don't have one posted yet.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

they dont want to post it yet, keep the other teams guessing.

clark loe
    gipson drew
    wright lathan timms
    olu smith
    rogers (smith) mims

walkons are jj and a freshman from st. aug in n.o.: chigbu gibson. he is 6-6 260.

cooper, rolle, and white will all have to sit out the year.

Puppy Horatio is on the way downHoratio is on the way down

Thumbs Down Re: 'Dawg to keep an eye on

Quote Originally Posted by JAY View Post
    they dont want to post it yet, keep the other teams guessing.

clark loe
    gipson drew
    wright lathan timms
    olu smith
    rogers (smith) mims

walkons are jj and a freshman from st. aug in n.o.: chigbu gibson. he is 6-6 260.

cooper, rolle, and white will all have to sit out the year.
    DJ Wright should not be placed on the roster. He is playing for the same prep team (TAPS) in Canada again this semester with hopes of getting in for January. Don't expect him to qualify, though. He needs to go the junior college route. Even if he does qualify somehow, is he even allowed to play at a D1 program after playing for a prep team in the fall or is that an automatic redshirt?

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

I believe DJ will be here and miss the first game only from what I have been told from people at Tech. He will eligible and able to play.

Puppy Horatio is on the way downHoratio is on the way down

Post Re: 'Dawg to keep an eye on

From a Canadian website,

DJ Wright and Marvell Waithe are now both twenty years old and are still hanging around Toronto wasting their time playing for the TAPS program. Wright will never qualify for a Division I scholarship without going the junior college route. Waithe has been waiting for almost a year and a half to get permission from the NCAA's clearing house without any positive resolution. Both young men are now in the position that they cannot maintain eligibility at an NCAA school past the age of twenty-four. I say both would be better off attending a strong junior college getting consistently strong competition and top notch coaching. Both young men can take courses toward an associate diploma at a junior college and then go on to compete for two full years at a quality Division I school. If TAPS had both kids' best interest at heart, they would have sent them to junior colleges last summer. TAPS, which has always had a dubious academic reputation now has to contend with the new NCAA rules in place which has forced bogus programs out of business. The best route for any kid trying to finish high school is to go the junior college route right away. TAPS has never served any useful purpose and its high time it was closed down.

http://www.thehoop-la.com/Thomas2Oct212007.php

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    From a Canadian website,

DJ Wright and Marvell Waithe are now both twenty years old and are still hanging around Toronto wasting their time playing for the TAPS program. Wright will never qualify for a Division I scholarship without going the junior college route. Waithe has been waiting for almost a year and a half to get permission from the NCAA's clearing house without any positive resolution. Both young men are now in the position that they cannot maintain eligibility at an NCAA school past the age of twenty-four. I say both would be better off attending a strong junior college getting consistently strong competition and top notch coaching. Both young men can take courses toward an associate diploma at a junior college and then go on to compete for two full years at a quality Division I school. If TAPS had both kids' best interest at heart, they would have sent them to junior colleges last summer. TAPS, which has always had a dubious academic reputation now has to contend with the new NCAA rules in place which has forced bogus programs out of business. The best route for any kid trying to finish high school is to go the junior college route right away. TAPS has never served any useful purpose and its high time it was closed down.

http://www.thehoop-la.com/Thomas2Oct212007.php
    So, you restating your opinion on another website makes it true?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Horatio is a hater...I guess Wright took time away from him or his kid or something.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

I refuse to believe a site that lies to make a point.

"For anyone who is keeping score the Grassroots program has yet to have one kid get a scholarship this autumn."

Olu was on Grassroots and is in fact here on campus now.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

I hate to say it, but Horatio has been accurate with his info thus far.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    I hate to say it, but Horatio has been accurate with his info thus far.
    What has he been accurate about.

Are Olu and Mimms now not playing.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    What has he been accurate about.

Are Olu and Mimms now not playing.
    Back in the Spring, he said DJ would not be eligible to play. Up to this point, that prediction has held true. DJ still isn't on campus.

+ Reply to Thread