+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tech Comeback Falls Short Against Boise State - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Tech Comeback Falls Short Against Boise State - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Two goals by freshman Brooke Lanie early in the second half helped Louisiana Tech cut its halftime deficit in half, but the Lady...

More...

Discuss it here.

Puppy hilltopper is on the way down

Re: Tech Comeback Falls Short Against Boise State - latechsports.com

So is soccer season done at LA TECH? Whats the teams status?

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

No its not over. What status are you looking for? It's still here, not going anywhere. It's struggling this year with injuries, new coach, discipline problems, philosophy problems etc. That usually accompanies any coaching change where the staff turns over. Sometimes the transition is smoother, sometimes not. It is unfortunate for the ladies playing this season, but things are changing and thats part of the business and life.

Puppy hilltopper is on the way down

Dallas Dog,
    Thanks for the info. I just didnt hear anything on them for a while.
    Dallas Dog Question: It seems like the freshman class is doing really well for Tech soccer, so why on this board is Ruston dawg 1958???? talking about a mass turn over? That would cause even more problems ....right? I know a DII coach in Texas that said he was supprised at the lack of freshman talent that Tech picked up this year? But thought the returners were strong players? I also know a number of coaches that wanted that job but were turned away after phone calls with the Admin. When contacted about my old school I stated they new they were going after Sherry is what I was told (by an Admin) personally on a visit to see the b-ball office when passsing through.
    I just hope things work out for everyone involved.
    I now see the report on the web page about our ladies in soccer.

Thanks,

+ Reply to Thread