+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tech Fan in Boise

Puppy bulldogtech has turned a few heads around herebulldogtech has turned a few heads around here bulldogtech's Avatar

Tech Fan in Boise

Hello all. My name is Jon Hacker and I am a Tech Alum living in Boise Idaho. It is pretty cool to be able to watch Tech play against BSU and be one of the only people in the city rooting for the DAWGS! I love flying my Tech Flag on BSU gameday, sparks a lot of questions. Actually the BSU fans (yes I am one of them of course with the exception of when Tech plays them) are fairly intrigued that a Louisiana Boy is all the way up here in the great Northwest. There is a lot of respect for the Bulldogs in Boise, a huge amount. I am very impressed, as is everyone else, with what Coach Dooley has done for the mental game of the Dawgs. Anyway, enough rambling. Go Dawgs!!!!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: Tech Fan in Boise

We're glad to have you here and to hear about your flag flying high in Boise!!

How'd you find BBB?? Also, what brought you up to Boise from Louisiana??

+ Reply to Thread