+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Congrats to the Saints fans.

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Congrats to the Saints fans.

Saints beat the 1-5(now 1-6) Falcons 22-16! 1-5...That's some stiff competetion! Seriously...my brother loves the Saints so congrats. I hope that they can turn their season around.

Puppy bubba3303 has turned a few heads around herebubba3303 has turned a few heads around herebubba3303 has turned a few heads around herebubba3303 has turned a few heads around here bubba3303's Avatar

Re: Congrats to the Saints fans.

it has been very nice these past two weeks watching reggie bush start to play a much tougher game. he showed a lot of good strength today on his touchdown. the stats aren't showing it, but he's really stepping up. hopefully he can stay maintain this level of play

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

The combined record of 5 of the teams the cowgirls beat...7-26.

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

I love my Saints and think we are starting to turn a corner. BUT, I don't think ANYBODY in the NFC needs to be spouting off. The AFC is way ahead! The top 3 or 4 teams in the AFC could wipe the floor with any of the NFC teams.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post

Exactly! And only two of those teams had a decent QB. The other NFL East teams will beat the Cowgirls if they play like they have over the last 3-4 games. We shall see.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Why do you Saints die hards have to hate the Cowboys so much?

I think it might be penis envy. Which is strange, since the 'Boys haven't won much of anything lately.

So I'm curious -- why does having the Saints as your favorite team mean you have to so matter-of-factly hate the Dallas Cowboys? They aren't in the same division, and they hardly even ever play!

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

What's the combined win total of the teams the Saints have beaten? 3? 4?

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RXDAWG View Post
    I love my Saints and think we are starting to turn a corner. BUT, I don't think ANYBODY in the NFC needs to be spouting off. The AFC is way ahead! The top 3 or 4 teams in the AFC could wipe the floor with any of the NFC teams.
    The top two teams in the AFC are way ahead. Besides those two the AFC is pretty bad too. Pittsburgh lost at Arizona and again last night, so besides the top two who else in the AFC is that good? I think the Cowboys, Giants, and Packers are as good as any team in the AFC besides Indy and NE. Jacksonville is good but I don't think they are any better than the top three in the NFC and watch out for the Saints. They have an opportunity to string a bunch of wins together and get right back in their division.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    What's the combined win total of the teams the Saints have beaten? 3? 4?
    Lum I was responding to the initial post and the fact that the Saints beat a team with a losing record. Why do I hate the boys, same reason I hate lsu. Oh and lighten up.

Lum I was responding to the initial post and the fact that the Saints beat a team with a losing record. Why do I hate the boys, same reason I hate lsu. Oh and lighten up.
    Aww, just giving you Saints guys some heck. Like I always say, I wish the Saints nothin' but the best. Those guys are fun to watch. Well, when Drew Brees isn't playing like Aaron Brooks, anyway. What's up with that, this year?

He's looked better the last two games. I think they were pressing a bit at the start of the season. Lots of expectations, combine that with starting on the road at Indy and a tough following schedule= bad start. They have loosened up a bit now. I think we still have a shot at the playoffs but we will have to eliminate the stupid mistakes. Oh and same here, just giving you Boys fans some heck. I just don't wish them nothin' but the best, they've had the best for long enough.

Big Dog bjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her game bjude64's Avatar

I think it might be penis envy. Which is strange, since the 'Boys haven't won much of anything lately.

So I'm curious -- why does having the Saints as your favorite team mean you have to so matter-of-factly hate the Dallas Cowboys? They aren't in the same division, and they hardly even ever play!
    I don't really know, it's hard to describe. That being said, I didn't dislike the Cowboys until I moved to Shreveport. Maybe it's because Saints fans are in the minority up here and we feel like we have to defend the Saints against all the Cowboy fans. I think it's mostly because being in Shreveport feels like I'm in east Texas when it comes to pro football and makes me miss my friends and home which are very pro-Saints. It wasn't that big of a deal when I was at Tech because all of my friends were Saints fans and the Saints games were carried as the "home game" in Ruston. Somewhere between Ruston and Shreveport, Dallas becomes the "home team", television wise. I think that's mostly what has soured me: I get up on Sunday to catch the Saints game just to find out that the George Lopez show is being shown instead. This is the best explanation I can give. So, I guess if I were anywhere else in the state other than Shreveport, I probably wouldn't dislike the Cowboys at all.

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Maybe it's because Dallas has won the all time series 14-7... Or it could be because we're relatively close to each other who knows. I just like to stir the Saints fans up...I always have. Like I said my brother is a big Saints fan and always has been. I wish the Saints the best but have too long been disappointed in them.

I have always liked the Cowboys...I really started to follow them when Boniol went to Dallas. Boniol was a friend of the family.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgBB View Post
    Maybe it's because Dallas has won the all time series 14-7... Or it could be because we're relatively close to each other who knows. I just like to stir the Saints fans up...I always have. Like I said my brother is a big Saints fan and always has been. I wish the Saints the best but have too long been disappointed in them.

I have always liked the Cowboys...I really started to follow them when Boniol went to Dallas. Boniol was a friend of the family.
    sir we have owned the cowboys in recent history. Even a 3-13 Saints team beat the Aikman, Emmit, Irvin squad. That being said I dont hate the cowboys and yes i'm jealous of their history and record this season!

Bulldog UTdawg is just really niceUTdawg is just really niceUTdawg is just really niceUTdawg is just really niceUTdawg is just really niceUTdawg is just really niceUTdawg is just really niceUTdawg is just really niceUTdawg is just really nice

I hate the cowboys for several reasons. One is the fact that I have spent a lot of time in NW LA visiting family during thanksgiving and christmas and not been able to watch the saints due to the cowboys being on TV. I have always had a hard time understanding why people from LA would want to root for a texas team, but I am uncharacteristically proud of being from Louisiana. Another reason I don't like dallas is that I have a cousin who is a big fan, so its kind of a fun family rivalry. which the saints have dominated recently. Did you know the cowgilrs haven't beaten the saints on the football field since like 1992? I would say the biggest reason that I dislike dallas is the organization and fans general attitude that they are somehow better than everyone else. Lets all remember that the cowboys coined THEMSELVES "america's team". Then the fans took off and ran with it and became the biggest group of condescending a-holes I've ever met. Now that I live in texas its magnified. I've been told by too many dallas fans how great it is to be a cowboy fan and how they can't possibly comprehend what it would be like to root for the "lesser teams" in the NFL. I think it goes hand in hand with the whole "I'm From TEXAS!!! WOOHOO!! God Loves me beacause I'm a NATIVE TEXAN!!!! We can fly our flag as HIGH AS WE WANT, because we used to be our OWN COUNTRY!!!!" attitude that pervades texas.

For all these reason the cowboys have a special place in my heart as the team I hate the second most, right behind LSU.

+ Reply to Thread