+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Congrats to the Saints fans.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Re: Congrats to the Saints fans.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    So you were going to wear purple and gold on Saturday to the TECH game and Blue and Siver on Sunday to the Saints game huh?
    That wouldn't make sense since most LSU fans are Saints fans and vice versa. If I were blindfolded and smelled vomit or urine I would pretty much bet I was in the Superdome or Tiger Stadium. Except for the one's on this board I have I have a hard time telling Saints fans and LSU fans apart.

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

So you were going to wear purple and gold on Saturday to the TECH game and Blue and Siver on Sunday to the Saints game huh?
    Obvious that you do not have a clue of what you are speaking of or who I am. I wear blue just about every day of my life that I am not working...and several when I am. All but two(2) of the t-shirts that I own are Tech shirts...the others are neutral/plain white and grey...ask my wife. I have never owned a Saints shirt that I know of but do not wish them to lose it just seems to happen more times than not.

Do not question my loyalty to Tech unless you have a clue to what you're talking about.

Oh yea...I'm wearing my blue now watching the end of the COWBOYS game on dvr. They win...

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgBB View Post
    Do not question my loyalty to Tech unless you have a clue to what you're talking about.
    I'm not questioning you at all. Just having a little fun back at ya.

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

I'm not questioning you at all. Just having a little fun back at ya.
    The only reason I considered the Saints game is because my brother has been a long time fan. When I saw that I would have to pay $150 to sit at the top of the stadium I decided to come home and watch them lose on tv. I may pay to go see Dallas/Green Bay.

+ Reply to Thread