+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Deer season

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Deer season

anyone have any luck yet? going for the first time this Sat with lil'chou. He wants US to get US one real bad. I hope US can do it for the little fella. :icon_wink:

Varsity Bulldog beefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nice beefcakes's Avatar

Re: Deer season

Two tresspassers wandered within 25 yards of my tree stand on Columbus Day. My PSE knocked their heads clean off.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Railsback deer.jpg

This is a deer killed Tuesday PM by the boy in the picture. How about this for your first deer. It was killed just off of Railsback Road INSIDE Shreveport city limits. What a monster! I'll be out there this weekend. Lots of trail-cam pics of REALLY nice bucks but you know that they always seem to disappear when season opens.
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Takin' the week off next week and I'll be out at my deer lease in DeSoto Parish twice a day every day.

Something will die.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    Attachment 1790

This is a deer killed Tuesday PM by the boy in the picture. How about this for your first deer. It was killed just off of Railsback Road INSIDE Shreveport city limits. What a monster! I'll be out there this weekend. Lots of trail-cam pics of REALLY nice bucks but you know that they always seem to disappear when season opens.
    *DROOL*

Varsity Bulldog beefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nice beefcakes's Avatar

WOW !!

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    Attachment 1790

That's amazing. That rack is FAR better than anything I or any of my friends have ever taken. Good stuff Marketdawg. I need to find a lease in Louisiana.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

head'n to the woods sat morning with the 4 1/2 year old and his new red ryder bb gun from the du banquet tonight. those pine cones dont stand a chance !!!!!!

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    head'n to the woods sat morning with the 4 1/2 year old and his new red ryder bb gun from the du banquet tonight. those pine cones dont stand a chance !!!!!!

Be careful. The Hawaii fans have told us that those pinecones are very dangerous weapons. :icon_wink:

well, me and the boy did go hunt'n this weekend. sat morning we had one slipping in on our left side. I was trying to get Bren to where he could see him/her and i guess the whispering and movement spooked him/her and he bolted outta there. Sunday evening we went back to the stand and got there about 5 o'clock. I was beginning to think we werent gonna have any luck but right at 6:30 we had one step into the clearing. I was tapping on Brens shoulder trying to get his attention and finally had to take his earphones off before he would look up. Anyway, we got the deer and it was a smaller 6 point and we had one PUMPED kid on our hands. He was just pumping his fist and whispering "YES YES YES YES" over and over LOL. Its a moment i'll always remember. It wasnt the biggest deer i've ever gotten but it was the BEST hands down.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

We had a good time too. No kills, but two good hunts. Saw lots of varmints.

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    We had a good time too. No kills, but two good hunts. Saw lots of varmints.
    sent you an email with the pics and a longer version of the story. I've heard of more fox being seen this weekend than i can ever remember. I had one come down the pipeline and into my corn. I was beginning to wonder if i was feeding varmits or deer but about dark had a doe come in and filled up.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

sent you an email with the pics and a longer version of the story. I've heard of more fox being seen this weekend than i can ever remember. I had one come down the pipeline and into my corn. I was beginning to wonder if i was feeding varmits or deer but about dark had a doe come in and filled up.
    Yep, I got 'em. Good pics!

Kill the fox! They are turkey preditors.

Deer aren't eating our corn. Acorns Galore!

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

well, me and the boy did go hunt'n this weekend. sat morning we had one slipping in on our left side. I was trying to get Bren to where he could see him/her and i guess the whispering and movement spooked him/her and he bolted outta there. Sunday evening we went back to the stand and got there about 5 o'clock. I was beginning to think we werent gonna have any luck but right at 6:30 we had one step into the clearing. I was tapping on Brens shoulder trying to get his attention and finally had to take his earphones off before he would look up. Anyway, we got the deer and it was a smaller 6 point and we had one PUMPED kid on our hands. He was just pumping his fist and whispering "YES YES YES YES" over and over LOL. Its a moment i'll always remember. It wasnt the biggest deer i've ever gotten but it was the BEST hands down.
    Chou, how old is your son?

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Smoked a coyote, passed on two smaller bucks, 5 and 6 point, and saw a bunch of does, yearlings. Going back tonight.
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

+ Reply to Thread