+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Deer season

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: Deer season

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    They shacked up a month after they met. She married the last goat roper three months after they met and divorced him six months later. She could care less about the example she sets for all the neices and nephews. And to make matters worse, she is always the first one to question me when I discipline my kids.

Darnit Dirty you have my bp up already today.
    Sorry, man. I forgot how riled up you get. By the way, Vette was going through an old box in the attic and came across the old fraternity composites. She enjoyed seeing your picture. I'm going to have to find the one from leadership school, now. Can you believe she wanted to throw them away? Did Harv email you about plans for an "old" guys get together in the Spring of '09?

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Am I old enough? Is rabbid an E?
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    Yes he is. Gone before you got there, though.

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    I just realized why you asked if you are old enough. I'll check on it. To be honest, I didn't think I was old enough the first time, but I guess I was. Most of the guys there, were gone by the end of my pledgeship.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Yes he is. Gone before you got there, though.
    Gone but not forgotten, a legend in his own mind!

We could always do a middle aged get together.

+ Reply to Thread