+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 602,000,000,000

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Re: 602,000,000,000

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty View Post
    Rant to those who will benefit most from the expansion (middle/upper-middle class people without health insurance for their children):

If you make 82,000 a year and don't buy health insurance for your kid, you are a bum, not someone deserving of my money. You have made a f*ing choice not to give your kids health insurance. Instead, you want the government to set the priorities you have with your money for you.

I honestly we believe we should provide health care for all needy children. I just wonder how needy a household that has well over 3x my household income qualifies as needy when my child HAS health insurance. Not to be holier than thou, but you people need to take some freaking responsibility for the well-being of your family.
    I honestly believe the government has taken too much authority upon itself.

Big Dog metrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her game metrydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by randerizer View Post
    How about NOT giving them the money they need to do their job. I don't like sinking money into a lost cause that we have no business being in in the first place. I am assuming that if Bush doesn't have the money to properly support the troops, he'll bring the troops home in fear of what happens to our troops in far-away lands when they are not adequately supported.

^ If not, there have got to be military court procedures to deal with that clown.
    Go tell that to the soldiers . Hey, support the troops is not just a slogan. Our young men and women are going to do their mission with or without your support. I would like to say that we back our people in uniform.

Champ randerizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the rough randerizer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by metrydawg View Post
    Go tell that to the soldiers . Hey, support the troops is not just a slogan. Our young men and women are going to do their mission with or without your support. I would like to say that we back our people in uniform.
    Whatever metry. As long as we keep consenting to fund the war, the neoconservatives will have no problem sending our soldiers to fight and die for no good reason. It is long since time that we bring the troops home. Shoot, they should never have been there in the first place!

GWB is to our military what Joakes is to our football team! Sometimes the right course of action is just to pull the money away from the clown until he gets the picture or gets out!

Big Dog metrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her game metrydawg's Avatar

Even if HRC gets in, she doesn't expect the troops to come home the next day. She has admitted that during the debates and other interviews. I would love to see our troops come home also. Unfortunately, we are the policemen of the world and we depend too much upon foreign oil. I think the troops would serve well protecting our borders also.

Big Dog TechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her game TechSupporter11's Avatar

Some interesting facts...

Congressional Budget Office (CBO) reports that total spending of U.S. operations in Iraq and Afghanistan would amount to between 1.2 - 1.7 trillion for fiscal years 2001-2017, but with the interest totalling the full amount to around 2.4 trillion...

White House response to this, and I quote from the new press secretary "What I can tell you is I'm not worried about the number"

Furthermore the House Budget Committee had a hearing on this very topic (a rather important one IMO), where only one Republican representative showed up...those absent of special interest were Paul Ryan, Ranking Member, and our very own representative Rodney Alexander...
    Last edited by TechSupporter11; 10-26-2007 at 06:54 PM.

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

2.4 trillion. $8,000 per man, woman, and child. Nice, real nice

http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Your_b...8000_1024.html

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Enjoy that $300 tax cut though, because that will help you and the economy more than $8000 would, right?

Oh, except thats not $8000 per tax filing. That's $8000 per American. Every man, woman, and child. Are you saying you would gladly pay $8000 for the war in Iraq that is creating more terrorists, further destabilizing the middle east, raising oil prices, and killing hundreds of thousands of innocent people.

Or, do you think that maybe, just maybe, you would rather have that $32k (for a family of 4), no dead soldiers, and not be on the verge of having W start WWIII? Because it will not be Iran that starts WW3. It will be the necons trying to convince us that we *need* WW3 to stop Iran from starting WW3.
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker2 View Post
    Enjoy that $300 tax cut though, because that will help you and the economy more than $8000 would, right?

Oh, except thats not $8000 per tax filing. That's $8000 per American. Every man, woman, and child. Are you saying you would gladly pay $8000 for the war in Iraq that is creating more terrorists, further destabilizing the middle east, raising oil prices, and killing hundreds of thousands of innocent people.

Or, do you think that maybe, just maybe, you would rather have that $32k (for a family of 4), no dead soldiers, and not be on the verge of having W start WWIII? Because it will not be Iran that starts WW3. It will be the necons trying to convince us that we *need* WW3 to stop Iran from starting WW3.
    Yes, tax CUTS help the economy more than tax HIKES. It's simple economics. When people get tax cuts, they tend to spend more because they have more money to spend. When people have to pay more taxes, they tend to spend less, because they have LESS money to spend. People that didn't even have JOBS were getting tax returns, therefore, putting more money into the economy.

Big Dog DCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really nice DCDAWG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    Ron Paul is a goober and has shown himself as such in every debate. His supporters are almost like cult members with their seminar calls and monologue mantra.
    I agree with Cartek and gave him green...I guess Tylertechsas may be on to something with the End Times talk.
    Of course, there are some on here that will tell you I am a conservative lemming without a mind or compass -- CARTEK

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DCDAWG View Post
    I agree with Cartek and gave him green...I guess Tylertechsas may be on to something with the End Times talk.
    If you were alone, maybe, but your not, so not likely... plus, Nostradamus' prediction is a long, long, long time away from now, so we're no where close (3937?)

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

How bout we start putting postage on e-mails. I heard some moron propose that the other day.

+ Reply to Thread