+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Block Stadium Drive

BleedTechBlue Barkman is just really niceBarkman is just really niceBarkman is just really niceBarkman is just really niceBarkman is just really niceBarkman is just really niceBarkman is just really niceBarkman is just really nice Barkman's Avatar

Block Stadium Drive

From the North End Zone to the first set of entrance gates prior to and after the game until traffic has cleared. The road in the tailgate area directly across from the North End Zone should be blocked off. This area needs to be fan friendly. I saw three seperate incidents where children were almost run over. Two times by cars and once by a Tech Golf Cart. I tailgate every game along this row and fortunately my kids have not been in the street but this needs to be changed ASAP.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Re: Block Stadium Drive

I'll second that emotion.

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Damn good idea. In fact, it should be landscaped and pedestrian only all the time like Centenial Plaza. I'll throw in a tree and some pavers to get it started.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I will like them to block off the inner lane by the stadium, make stadium drive a one way. We do not have a pedestrian friendly walkway around the stadium.

*MSN satellite image

Champ TECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to all TECHLAX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    I will like them to block off the inner lane by the stadium, make stadium drive a one way. We do not have a pedestrian friendly walkway around the stadium.

*MSN satellite image
    When there are 40,000 fans hanging out around the stadium before a game they will have to close the street!! I can't wait for that.

BTW...when are they going to paint parking spaces on the north/northeast "PARKING LOT"?! They have got crop circles and 2 football fields, but no parking spaces. Does anyone wonder why parking is so horrendous at Tech sporting events? JMO

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TECHLAX View Post
    When there are 40,000 fans hanging out around the stadium before a game they will have to close the street!! I can't wait for that.

BTW...when are they going to paint parking spaces on the north/northeast "PARKING LOT"?! They have got crop circles and 2 football fields, but no parking spaces. Does anyone wonder why parking is so horrendous at Tech sporting events? JMO
    Prob never...the cops directs the parking that area. Getting out isn't that bad. Fans are already gone in the 4th qtr.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TECHLAX View Post

I really don't know what the crop circles are but the 2 fields were and are the bands practice fields. The one on at the North endzone is the old grinder, the one on the east is the current grinder, (grinder is what we band nerds call the oh so comfortable concrete/asphalt fields).

The yellow line circles are for drivers ed i believe.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    I really don't know what the crop circles are but the 2 fields were and are the bands practice fields. The one on at the North endzone is the old grinder, the one on the east is the current grinder, (grinder is what we band nerds call the oh so comfortable concrete/asphalt fields).
    thanks for the reminder

Big Dog mjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud of

I agree. I think roads that close to tailgate/family pregame areas should be closed. Seems like common logic, and an obvious safety risk.

+ Reply to Thread