109. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

47 43.12%
  • No

62 56.88%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I Will Wear Black on Nov 17th

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

I Will Wear Black on Nov 17th

I will wear black on November 17th and sit with the group on the East side of the stadium

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Re: I Will Wear Black on Nov 17th

We're not going to make much noise with six people, but its a start.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Those of you voting no be sure to wear your miniskirts and high heels.

Champ rockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond repute

I will encourage all of those I invited for tailgating to wear Black as well. For some it will be there first Tech game, I hope the team does great and the extra bodies in black help.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Well, looks like this idea goes down the drain. If all 21 folks reprsent a family of 4 we might have 84 total. Not what we were hoping for.

Next??

Bulldog TechOKC seems to have something between the earsTechOKC seems to have something between the earsTechOKC seems to have something between the earsTechOKC seems to have something between the earsTechOKC seems to have something between the earsTechOKC seems to have something between the ears

Still 4 weeks until that home game. More than enough time for the anger on this board to build up even more. Just keep this thread near the top.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    Those of you voting no be sure to wear your miniskirts and high heels.
    Well put me in a dress, because I wear BLUE on game day. No exceptions. Even if I can't make it to the game.

So wear your blue and accent it with black

2005 Bowl Confidence Contest Champion LaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the rough LaTechRandy's Avatar

I'm sorry, but at the moment I just don't feel like making the 3 hour (one way) drive over, getting home around 1am after the game. I don't mean to penalize the players and the coaching staff, but I'm just not feeling too supportive right now.

Randy, I know. And I am feeling it too. I drove back to Lafayette after Boise.

Being there and joining some type of protest is all we can do though.

And folks it doesn't have to be black shirts. We are just trying to get behind one idea not 4 to 5. We have some time before game day so figure out what we can do. I recently thought about turning my Tech cap inside out if I don't come to the game with a banner and pimp costume.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by LaTechRandy View Post
    I'm sorry, but at the moment I just don't feel like making the 3 hour (one way) drive over, getting home around 1am after the game. I don't mean to penalize the players and the coaching staff, but I'm just not feeling too supportive right now.

This has nothing to do with the players. They need your support.

Champ littleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the rough

I said this on a different thread but I'll say it again so more can see it. It will be cold. Blue game-day shirts w/ black jackets, beanies, scarves. That way we support our team and show our concern for the current situation at the same time.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    This has nothing to do with the players. They need your support.
    Exactly. If anything withdrawing even moral support from the football team just heaps insult onto the injury Oakes has been causing for YEARS.

Please remember this: NOTHING HAS CHANGED!!! The Kansas thing is NOTHING NEW!!! It just represents some of the first tangible, third-party evidence of what we have KNOWN has been going on all along. It is an opportunity to step up the pressure.

As for the "movement," I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet. If it is cold I'll be wearing a jacket, and I don't have a black (or a blue, for that matter) jacket. I agree we need some sort of organized statement at the next football game. And whatever we do needs to be advertised and commented on in letters to the editor.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oledawg66 View Post
    So wear your blue and accent it with black
    OK. So that's not a bad idea. Blue shirt and black pants. I could accept that. Consider it done.

Champ littleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    And whatever we do needs to be advertised and commented on in letters to the editor.
    Tech Talk or leader? I assume you mean leader...

+ Reply to Thread