+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Quick Quiz...

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Quick Quiz...

A little history lesson. If you don't know the answer make your best
    guess. Answer all the questions before looking at the answers.
    Who said it?

1. "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the
    common good."

A. Karl Marx
    B. Adolph Hitler
    C. Joseph Stalin
    D. None of the above

2. "It's time for a new beginning, for an end to government of the
    few, by the few, and for the few...... And to replace it with shared
    responsibility for shared prosperity."

A. Lenin
    B. Mussolini
    C. Idi Amin
    D. None of the Above

3. "(We) ...can't just let business as usual go on, and that means
    something has to be taken away from some people."

A. Nikita Khrushev
    B. Josef Goebbels
    C. Boris Yeltsin
    D. None of the above

4. "We have to build a political consensus and that requires people
    to give up a little bit of their own ... in order to create this
    common ground."

A. Mao Tse Dung
    B. Hugo Chavez
    C. Kim Jong Il
    D. None of the above

5. "I certainly think the free-market has failed."

A. Karl Marx
    B. Lenin
    C. Molotov
    D. None of the above

6. "I think it's time to send a clear message to what has become
    the most profitable sector in (the) entire economy that they are being
    watched."

A. Pinochet
    B. Milosevic
    C. Saddam Hussein
    D. None of the above

Scroll down for answers

1. D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/29/2004
    2. D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 5/29/2007
    3. D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007
    4. D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007
    5. D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007
    6. D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 9/2/2005

Be afraid, Be very afraid!

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Re: Quick Quiz...

Dems continue to be absolutely retarded regarding money issues, both tax wise and general business wise.

Dems who vote Dem for personal freedoms should vote Lib.

Why choose the communist party unless you are a communist?

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

Democrats are running on the enslavement of the American People.

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9701Dawg View Post
    Democrats are running on the enslavement of the American People.
    whereas republicans are running on the blood of the american people
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

You're both right.
    Go Tech!

Varsity Bulldog Junky has turned a few heads around hereJunky has turned a few heads around hereJunky has turned a few heads around here

I remember hearing about the first question, kinda gave it away for me. She is way too far left to be in ANY political office.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker2 View Post
    whereas republicans are running on the blood of the american people
    So you are voting for Ron Paul?

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar

I'm voting for ABH (ANYBODY BUT HILLARY)!! That woman scares me to death.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

The reality is that our government is of the people, by the people and for the people. You guys try to make it sound like we live in a communist country. Something is seriously wrong when some folks are just concerned about themselves and not the common good. It's called greed.

And greedy people don't get into Heaven. You can take that to the bank.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    The reality is that our government is of the people, by the people and for the people. You guys try to make it sound like we live in a communist country. Something is seriously wrong when some folks are just concerned about themselves and not the common good. It's called greed.

What about thieves??

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    What about thieves??
    I suppose it would depend why they stole. If a parent stole food from a supermarket in order to feed his or her children, does that mean he or she is going to Hell?

Anyway, the Republicans have been stealing more that the Democrats have.

I suppose it would depend why they stole. If a parent stole food from a supermarket in order to feed his or her children, does that mean he or she is going to Hell?

Anyway, the Republicans have been stealing more that the Democrats have.
    I give plenty of money to charitable organizations. More than most. I am far from greedy. I should choose where the money I work hard for and I make goes, not the Government. There is a reason the founders did not want a Federal Income Tax. Time usually proves them right. Just follow the constitution.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Greed is what keeps our economy alive. You can take THAT to the bank.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    I give plenty of money to charitable organizations. More than most. I am far from greedy. I should choose where the money I work hard for and I make goes, not the Government. There is a reason the founders did not want a Federal Income Tax. Time usually proves them right. Just follow the constitution.
    Why don't you move to a country that doesn't have an income tax?

The idea that we should live in the 18th century is an interesting one. Let me know when you have invented a time machine.

By the way, the Republicans are stealing more than money from the American people. They are stealing our heritage and self-respect. They are selling us down the river for a few pieces of gold.

I'm glad that you give to charitable groups. I hope that you deduct it from your taxes. It would be nice if each taxpayer had a line-item veto on where the government spends its revenues but it is really not practical.

In my view, the whole country is greedy and many want to continue that way of life.

Quote Originally Posted by AG_jr View Post
    Greed is what keeps our economy alive. You can take THAT to the bank.
    Next you will be saying that greed is good and as American as apple pie.

+ Reply to Thread