+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wille Nelson

Bulldog dawgette seems to have something between the earsdawgette seems to have something between the earsdawgette seems to have something between the earsdawgette seems to have something between the earsdawgette seems to have something between the earsdawgette seems to have something between the earsdawgette seems to have something between the ears dawgette's Avatar

Wille Nelson

anybody else go to the show tonight? we thought it was great. a lot better than i expected it to be. he still puts on a good, long show, even at his age

p.s.
    david allen coe is quite possible the strangest person i've ever seen.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Re: Wille Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by dawgette View Post
    anybody else go to the show tonight? we thought it was great. a lot better than i expected it to be. he still puts on a good, long show, even at his age

p.s.
    david allen coe is quite possible the strangest person i've ever seen.
    david allen coe is the reason i didn't go to the show last night. how was the crowd?

+ Reply to Thread