+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Heading to Logan

Varsity Bulldog Dawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her game Dawgyinmiami's Avatar

Heading to Logan

WooHoo!!! Getting the family ready to go watch the Dawgs take out some aggression on the Aggies. I'm stoked! This is the first game I've had the opportunity to watch the Dawgs play live since Tulsa a few years ago and we lost that one. I hope our offense gets it together and it's a score fest for us today. I want to see 30 yd passes and running backs juking people out of their shoes. I hope the Dawgs take the last couple of years of disappointment that has to be bottled up and opens up what has to be a gigantic can of whoop ^** and pours it all over the Aggies today. There'll be four of us cheering them on. Let's get it on!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawgyinmiami

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Heading to Logan

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgyinmiami View Post
    WooHoo!!! Getting the family ready to go watch the Dawgs take out some aggression on the Aggies. I'm stoked! This is the first game I've had the opportunity to watch the Dawgs play live since Tulsa a few years ago and we lost that one. I hope our offense gets it together and it's a score fest for us today. I want to see 30 yd passes and running backs juking people out of their shoes. I hope the Dawgs take the last couple of years of disappointment that has to be bottled up and opens up what has to be a gigantic can of whoop ^** and pours it all over the Aggies today. There'll be four of us cheering them on. Let's get it on!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawgyinmiami
    Man, you are one more true blue Tech fan! Miami to Utah is a very long way.....cheer for all of us that wish we could see that gigantic can of whoop ^** being opened....
    GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses View Post
    Man, you are one more true blue Tech fan! Miami to Utah is a very long way.....cheer for all of us that wish we could see that gigantic can of whoop ^** being opened....
    GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!
    He told us elsewhere that he is no longer in Miami, but still it's good to have some BB&B representation at this one.

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    He told us elsewhere that he is no longer in Miami, but still it's good to have some BB&B representation at this one.
    Oh, OK. Is Logan in a nice part of Utah? I have only been thru SLC enroute to other places.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgyinmiami View Post

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawgyinmiami
    Have fun and don't screw it up, we need a win!

Varsity Bulldog Vettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the rough Vettewrecker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gooddawg View Post
    Have fun and don't screw it up, we need a win!
    I think our AD has screwed everything up enough for us that we don't have to worry about anybody else....

But you know, everybody has their quirks and truly believe that they hold our teams outcome in their hands. I think Dawgmatic now wears her ring in her pocket, that didn't help against Boise though.

Varsity Bulldog Dawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her game Dawgyinmiami's Avatar

Yeah, don't live in Miami anymore. I'm in Layton, UT now. It's only about an hour south of Logan. Logan is out in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the mountains. It is pretty up there...if you don't mind being stuck out there when the snow starts falling and they close the road through the canyon.

Man, what a great day! The Dawgs win. I got to meet a couple of Tech fans/grads living right here close by in Ogden as well as get to chat with a former professor and met Considine's parents. I think I even made a new Dawg fan out of my wife. This was her first game and she loved it. She was jumping and cheering about as much as anybody for our boys.

Wish I could do this every weekend!

Dawgyinmiami

+ Reply to Thread