+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Victory Band

Champ DrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the rough

Victory Band

Just thought I would let you know:

Members of the band and Regal Blues will meet the football team at the field house late tonight upon their return. Just to greet them, cheer a bit and play a few tunes.

The BOP has been doing this on victories for many years; but two years ago, Robken began meeting the team upon their return (win or lose: thus the group was nicknamed, win-lose-or draw band).

The team is expected to arrive back at the field house at 12:00 AM midnight. The band members will gather around 11:30PM.

SINCE this is a very early one (most happen around 4AM); if you are in ruston, and have Tech Blue running thru your veins, and believe in what coach dooley is doing; come out and congratulate the team tonight.

Generally we are there for 30 minutes; unless the travel party is late; then we flood waffle house, and then come back

cya there

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Re: Victory Band

I love that y'all do this. If I'm still up, I'll be there!

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe I'll dream about being there.

It is wonderful that you guys do this, makes all of us proud.

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Very cool Drumdawg! If I was in Ruston tonight I would definitely be there.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by altadawg View Post
    Very cool Drumdawg! If I was in Ruston tonight I would definitely be there.
    Alta, what's your prediction for our line against Idaho???
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Big Dog bjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her game bjude64's Avatar

Hope y'all are havin' fun there right now. I can still remember (umm, or not remember) when we played after the Alabama game in '99. I'm pretty sure I couldn't even play one note by the time the team got back. Lots o' booze that glorious night. Good times. Good win today Dawgs. Not overly dominating, but I'll sure as hell take it.

Champ littleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the rough

CRAP!!! I don't read for a day and look what I miss... DANGIT!! Oh well - did it work out well?

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by littleshoe View Post
    CRAP!!! I don't read for a day and look what I miss... DANGIT!! Oh well - did it work out well?
    you can make up for it next week

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Alta, what's your prediction for our line against Idaho???
    Idaho played Nevada alot tougher than I thought they would. Watched the second half after our game and was fairly impressed by the Vandals. It was a 3 point game in the 4th qtr. Their QB is coming along. They shouldnt be able to run it on us so if we can pressure the young Vandal QB....

Dawgs 27
    Vandals 20

Spread should be about -4 or -5, Dawgs....

Champ DrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the rough

just to update

the bus has been delayed; so the victory band will reconvene at the fieldhouse at 1:40AM

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

yes Drumdawg it is cool what ya'll do for the players on these trip returns . . . WIN OR LOSE.
    (The bus was delayed over an hour due to a traffic accident on I-20 in Bossier.)
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread