+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LATech coverage

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: LATech coverage

Oh boy, I guess I'll have to keep up with the Tech-LSU pregame coverage from The Advocate.
    Today in the Monroe News-Star, there are at least four articles about Grambling vs. nlulm's I-20 rumble, including the lead story on Page One.
    Whoops, I forgot, there's a story and column from the LSU beat writer in there about LSU. He did mention Tech, I think twice.

http://www.thenewsstar.com/apps/pbcs...ORTS/711050326
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Oh boy, I guess I'll have to keep up with the Tech-LSU pregame coverage from The Advocate.
    Today in the Monroe News-Star, there are at least four articles about Grambling vs. nlulm's I-20 rumble, including the lead story on Page One.
    Whoops, I forgot, there's a story and column from the LSU beat writer in there about LSU. He did mention Tech, I think twice.

http://www.thenewsstar.com/apps/pbcs...ORTS/711050326
    ...and G.G. got our record wrong twice. Think he really didn't know or is just trying to rile us?

Looks like Staub saved up his N.S. brownie points for this game. It could have such a great ecomomic impact on our community blah, blah, blah,...

Champ playdablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of light playdablues's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    It's quickly becoming a tradition to just read the opponent's hometown newspaper during gameweek. The snooze-star apparently has an ax to grind with Louisiana Tech. Oh well...covering the SWAC and ULM's consecutive-losing-seasons streak must take all of their resources

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    ...and G.G. got our record wrong twice. Think he really didn't know or is just trying to rile us?

Looks like Staub saved up his N.S. brownie points for this game. It could have such a great ecomomic impact on our community blah, blah, blah,...
    Hey email him. I think he likes to hear from Tech fans.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Big Dog bjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her game bjude64's Avatar

I LOVE Louisiana, but if it takes other states giving us love for Tech to get some coverage and love, I'm all about it.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    Awesome. We get tons of El Doradorians(?) at Tech. Makes sense.
    that's el-dawgs! :icon_wink:

who is the sports editor at the news-times these days? could it be a Tech grad?

+ Reply to Thread