+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Our game is getting close...

Big Dog The Big Bengal isn't thought very highly of around hereThe Big Bengal isn't thought very highly of around here The Big Bengal's Avatar

Our game is getting close...

Hope all of you have a safe and fun trip.
    I'll be bringing a Tech fan with me to the game along with some other friends and family.
    Hopefully we'll have a well-played game on both sides.
    Should be a nice temperature. Finally some football weather is here.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Our game is getting close...

As a gesture of friendship, I would like to invite the LSU football team to join me at a pre-game social at the Varsity. Open Mic for rapping and free drinks for you and your girlfriends. The party starts at 2am and ends when we are ready!

Who says we can't get along?

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Champ littleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the rough

What a low shot... but it was still hilarious.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    As a gesture of friendship, I would like to invite the LSU football team to join me at a pre-game social at the Varsity. Open Mic for rapping and free drinks for you and your girlfriends. The party starts at 2am and ends when we are ready!

Good one, Clyde.

Big Dog The Big Bengal isn't thought very highly of around hereThe Big Bengal isn't thought very highly of around here The Big Bengal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post

OK, but with the stipulation that it is videotaped in order to prove my innocence in the event I am falsely accused of pistol-whipping you.

Champ TECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to all TECHLAX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Bengal View Post
    OK, but with the stipulation that it is videotaped in order to prove my innocence in the event I am falsely accused of pistol-whipping you.
    The Varsity is like an old west saloon. I'll be packin' 2 six-shooters, one on each hip.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TECHLAX View Post
    The Varsity is like an old west saloon. I'll be packin' 2 six-shooters, one on each hip.
    You shouldn't need that. Just order corndogs for the house and you should be fine.

Bulldog jimwwms is just really nicejimwwms is just really nicejimwwms is just really nicejimwwms is just really nicejimwwms is just really nicejimwwms is just really nicejimwwms is just really nicejimwwms is just really nicejimwwms is just really nice jimwwms's Avatar

Good response, CLYDE.

May LSU descend into an abyss (ala SMU) and never climb out of it.

By the way, Bengal, ..... ROLL TIDE

(It's not that I like Alabama, I just hate LSU)

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    You shouldn't need that. Just order corndogs for the house and you should be fine.
    Be very careful! Word is to don't tap your foot and make other gestures while in the male stalls where LSPOO players frequent. :icon_wink:

+ Reply to Thread