+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Derek Dooley radio show 11/1

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Derek Dooley radio show 11/1

A reminder to get your questions in for the Derek Dooley show. If you are around the Ruston area, please attend.

Inside Bulldog Football with Derek Dooley (Thurs @ 6pm, ESPN97.7)
    Bradshaw, Porter Guests

RUSTON – Louisiana Tech head coach Derek Dooley teams up with the “Voice of the Bulldogs” Dave Nitz Thursday at 6 p.m. as “Inside Bulldog Football” airs live from Ponchatoula’s Restaurant in downtown Ruston.

The one-hour radio show can be heard on ESPN 97.7 FM and via the Internet at www.espn977.com.Dooley and Nitz will review the Bulldogs win over Utah State while also previewing this weekend’s contest against Idaho. This week’s show will include a live in-studio appearance by Bulldog running back Daniel Porter as well as a telephone interview with former NFL and Bulldog great Terry Bradshaw.

Questions for Coach Dooley to answer during the show can also be emailed to football@latech.edu.

Prizes will also be given away to some lucky fans in attendance each week. All Louisiana Tech fans are encouraged to attend this week’s show and be a part of Bulldog football.
    Last edited by qng001; 11-01-2007 at 05:46 PM.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: Derek Dooley radio show 11/1

Is that a silk shirt that Coach Dooley is wearing in that picture?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I couldn't hear the question in yesterday's replay of the media luncheon, but Dooley's reply was classic...

"If you already knew the answer then why did you ask the question?"

I think the question may have been about playing in the Kibbie Dome or something. Anybody know what the question was and who asked it?

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    I don't know but it is shiney!

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Hell yeah, my wife noticed his clothes at the Lafayette Meet the Coaches get together this summer, he's always wearing some very nice tailored suits/coats&slacks. Sure being a head coach and having a wife OBGYN they can't be hurting to bad for money.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Standard blue pinpoint cotton button-down with this one exception . . .

The shirt material is made from the same material used on the JAS turf. Adds sheen to your clothes. . .
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Standard blue pinpoint cotton button-down with this one exception . . .

The shirt material is made from the same material used on the JAS turf. Adds sheen to your clothes. . .
    Funny

Recap of Utah State
    • Talked about the big block on Utah's field goal, DD had postitive things to say about Dominiqu
    • Discussed about our opponants field goal attempts; 4 of 12 against Tech
    • Talked about how well our WR were able to adjust and catch Zac's bad pass
    • Offensive Line done well; Derek smiled talking about the OL. He's been pleased about their progress. Said they played with "toughness".
    • DD stated William Griffin deserve to play. Has "good energy and power". You'll prob see him on 3rd down.
    Terry Bradshaw interview
    • Talked about Bradshaw studio career
    • Bradshaw gave a recap of his Saturday. Has 3 TV's going at the same time. States when Tech is on he watches them...said he caught 2-3 of them this year.
    • Most happiest time playing football was with Louisiana Tech.
    • Bradshaw said "I'm proud to be a Bulldog"
    had to bail out after that...
    Last edited by qng001; 11-01-2007 at 06:46 PM.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

The background noise from the crowd was so loud tonight it was hard to hear during Dustin Mitchell's interview.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    The background noise from the crowd was so loud tonight it was hard to hear during Dustin Mitchell's interview.
    Damn Right! Bicknell's show never had that problem...wait, what Bicknell show. Our program is on the way up guys
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Varsity Bulldog big_crazy_jake is just really nicebig_crazy_jake is just really nicebig_crazy_jake is just really nicebig_crazy_jake is just really nicebig_crazy_jake is just really nicebig_crazy_jake is just really nicebig_crazy_jake is just really nicebig_crazy_jake is just really nicebig_crazy_jake is just really nicebig_crazy_jake is just really nicebig_crazy_jake is just really nice big_crazy_jake's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    I couldn't hear the question in yesterday's replay of the media luncheon, but Dooley's reply was classic...

"If you already knew the answer then why did you ask the question?"

I think the question may have been about playing in the Kibbie Dome or something. Anybody know what the question was and who asked it?
    I believe it was Buddy Davis.... I think. Either him, or Bo (somebody), I think he's a writer for Monroe News Star. I was standing behind a camera close to the back so I didn't get a look at who said it, but it came from their side of the room. They asked a couple of questions like that during the Press Conference. It was quite humorous to say the least.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Mitchell? I thought Porter was going to be the guest.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Well hell's lily bells. This is a sure fire sign I am working too much. Not only did I not remember to listen, I didn't even remember it was Thursday. When I saw this thread I thought what are they talking about? Man I am totally bummed now. I missed it. But on a positive note I did just realize tomorrow is Friday. I need a vacation.
    Now I just realized I missed Terry Bradshaw. Double Damn.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    Well hell's lily bells. This is a sure fire sign I am working too much. Not only did I not remember to listen, I didn't even remember it was Thursday. When I saw this thread I thought what are they talking about? Man I am totally bummed now. I missed it. But on a positive note I did just realize tomorrow is Friday. I need a vacation.
    Now I just realized I missed Terry Bradshaw. Double Damn.
    I think it's archived on Latechmedia.com

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

TechLax - was that your question he answered about Wheeler?
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

+ Reply to Thread