+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Scoreboard -

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

New Scoreboard -

I'm holding a FAXED copy of it in my hands right now -

It's 28' 6" high and 36' wide complete with face clock (6' diameter face) and TWO DAWGS -

It has two big sponsor panels and 4 smaller sponsor panels

and there will be a scoreboard on the stadium facing the outfield that is 4 ' X 9' -

Total cost of the scoreboard and chairback installations will be $130,000 payable over 5 years -

(I would post it - but the fax just isn't very clear)

Very soon I will be posting a list of items need for the upcoming season and hosting the WAC championship - some where in the neighborhood of totalling $26,000 -

What I would like to see is the board raise about $8,300 for the purchase of the new jersies for the upcoming year -

This is a program we can get EXCITED about and support with our money direct to the foundation and tabbed for TECH BASEBALL -

Like I said after this weekend I will post the 2008 project -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

Baseball Re: New Scoreboard -

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    I'm holding a FAXED copy of it in my hands right now -

It's 28' 6" high and 36' wide complete with face clock (6' diameter face) and TWO DAWGS -

It has two big sponsor panels and 4 smaller sponsor panels

and there will be a scoreboard on the stadium facing the outfield that is 4 ' X 9' -

Total cost of the scoreboard and chairback installations will be $130,000 payable over 5 years -

(I would post it - but the fax just isn't very clear)

Very soon I will be posting a list of items need for the upcoming season and hosting the WAC championship - some where in the neighborhood of totalling $26,000 -

What I would like to see is the board raise about $8,300 for the purchase of the new jersies for the upcoming year -

This is a program we can get EXCITED about and support with our money direct to the foundation and tabbed for TECH BASEBALL -

Like I said after this weekend I will post the 2008 project -
    This is awesome news and I can't wait to see your upcoming post ! With a smaller scoreboard added facing the outfield,that will make watching a game from out there a much better experience. I will donate when the time comes. I heard that the new uniforms will have the last names on the back.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

Re: New Scoreboard -

GREAT news, I knew they were getting more chairbacks, but was unsure the scoreboard was a done deal. I'm in, looking forward to the post.

Big Dog bdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the rough

good to hear that we will be getting a new scoreboard.....will the baseball team be wearing NIKE as well?

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Dwayne - I'm in for $500. Lets get it started. Looking for somone to match me so we can have 12% of it done.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Dwayne - I'm in for $500. Lets get it started. Looking for somone to match me so we can have 12% of it done.
    My wife might kill me because I have been griping about our finances, but I will match your $500. I think my company will also match my $500.

As Roscoe P Coltrane likes to say - - Good news, good news.
    Go Tech!

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

That is $1500 in 3 people. Lets keep it rollin
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    BB&B is feeding the team saturday for the Fall World Series - I'm going to talk to Sim then and make sure we are all on the same page with what he needs -

I will post the PROJECT first thing next week -

Official Unofficial BB&B Pollster TennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her game TennesseeDawg's Avatar

BB&B is feeding the team saturday for the Fall World Series - I'm going to talk to Sim then and make sure we are all on the same page with what he needs -

I will post the PROJECT first thing next week -
    This is awesome!!!

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

$100 from me

The new scoreboard is a FAIRPLAY board made by Trans-Lux

Model BA-7136-48L-2 LED (click on the Georgetown picture which is similar to our board SANS 8 x 36 feet of ad space)

http://www.fair-play.com/products/sc...dels.php?id=13

28 1/2 feet hight and 36 feet wide

Has a face clock (6 ft in diameter) with the STATE and block "T" on top and two mascot extension panels -

Rear lit advertising signs for SIX sponsors total ad area - 8' x 36'

The advertisers will be reading from left to right will be -

Ruston Convention & Tourism Bureau
    Squire Creek
    Bone & Joint
    JPS/Volvo Rentals
    Community Trust
    Hill Oil Company

the board will show -

AT BAT
    BALL
    STRIKE
    OUT
    PLAY SCORING - E7
    LED OPPONENT
    LED HOME
    LINESCORE THRU 10
    RUNS
    HITS
    ERRORS

There will be a second score board on the stadium facing the Right Field Rowdies and the apartments -

Fair-Play model BA-7209-2 that is 4 'H x 9'W

http://www.fair-play.com/products/sc...odels.php?id=1

It shows -

INNING
    H/E
    SCORE
    BALL
    STRIKE
    OUT

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

AWESOME!

I hate that I'm going to miss all of baseball season :bigcry:

And I know that some will be bitching because it is not a replay screen and the such -

As I have stated all alone - while it would be "nice" to have - it is really not needed -

This is a GOOD FUNCTIONAL board - looks real classy and with the large adspace area, State/Block Tclock and mascot panels (I'm guessing #2 and #27 on the Dawgs) it will look real good in JC Love -

Plus a few years down the road - if the program wants to add a message center - if will be very easy and cost effective to do -

Sim has commitments for 5 years of advertising that will cover the cost of the board and the COMPLETION of the chairbacks within the stadium -

Total cost of $130,000 - you couldn't have touched a video board for twice that -

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

I think that's great. I really like the fact that we will have the second, smaller scoreboard facing the outfield. Good for Sim and the boys. Thats awesome.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

The new scoreboard is a FAIRPLAY board made by Trans-Lux

Model BA-7136-48L-2 LED (click on the Georgetown picture which is similar to our board SANS 8 x 36 feet of ad space)

http://www.fair-play.com/products/sc...dels.php?id=13

28 1/2 feet hight and 36 feet wide

Has a face clock (6 ft in diameter) with the STATE and block "T" on top and two mascot extension panels -

Rear lit advertising signs for SIX sponsors total ad area - 8' x 36'

The advertisers will be reading from left to right will be -

Ruston Convention & Tourism Bureau
    Squire Creek
    Bone & Joint
    JPS/Volvo Rentals
    Community Trust
    Hill Oil Company

the board will show -

AT BAT
    BALL
    STRIKE
    OUT
    PLAY SCORING - E7
    LED OPPONENT
    LED HOME
    LINESCORE THRU 10
    RUNS
    HITS
    ERRORS

There will be a second score board on the stadium facing the Right Field Rowdies and the apartments -

Fair-Play model BA-7209-2 that is 4 'H x 9'W

http://www.fair-play.com/products/sc...odels.php?id=1

It shows -

INNING
    H/E
    SCORE
    BALL
    STRIKE
    OUT

Is the 8x36 of ad space going to go under the scoreboard as it is seen in the Georgetown picture? That way the mascot and State T will be on top or is it going to be on the sides. I guess it would have to go underneath. Correct?

+ Reply to Thread