+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will anyone be purchasing/watching the Idaho game online?

Champ bulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the rough bulldog_in_baton_rouge's Avatar

Will anyone be purchasing/watching the Idaho game online?

Just curious...has anyone signed up yet?

Bulldog TechOKC seems to have something between the earsTechOKC seems to have something between the earsTechOKC seems to have something between the earsTechOKC seems to have something between the earsTechOKC seems to have something between the earsTechOKC seems to have something between the ears

Re: Will anyone be purchasing/watching the Idaho game online?

I might do it before the game starts on Saturday. If you read their terms you have to sign up for a month and then they automatically charge your card each month there after. Be sure you cancel the service if you do sign up.

Champ TECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to all TECHLAX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechOKC View Post
    I might do it before the game starts on Saturday. If you read their terms you have to sign up for a month and then they automatically charge your card each month there after. Be sure you cancel the service if you do sign up.
    Good advice for those of us who don't read the terms of agreement!!

Champ bulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the rough bulldog_in_baton_rouge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechOKC View Post
    Awwww...I hate crap like that.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I signed up, but not sure that it went through. I filled in all the info and clicked the "purchase now", but nothing happened. After 15 minutes, I clicked on another page - the events schedule. Now, I am unsure if I will be paying twice if I try it again.

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light

I signed up, but I never got an email saying anything. Hoping it works!

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

These online broadcasts are a sham. I've been trying to sign up for this thing for the last hour. Every time I hit the submit button, the bar goes gray and nothing happens. Of course, no one at the website has responded to any of my e-mails. The only online video streaming system I've found that works as advertised is CSTV. The rest of these fly-by-night operations, including latechtv.com, have done nothing but take my money without providing the service promised.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by mildawg View Post
    These online broadcasts are a sham. I've been trying to sign up for this thing for the last hour. Every time I hit the submit button, the bar goes gray and nothing happens. Of course, no one at the website has responded to any of my e-mails. The only online video streaming system I've found that works as advertised is CSTV. The rest of these fly-by-night operations, including latechtv.com, have done nothing but take my money without providing the service promised.
    That is what happened to me. It just went gray. I don't know if that means I am signed up or not. On the page for "events", it states that the link will become available at game time.

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

I finally got through. There are two different ways to sign up -- only one has worked for me. Just a second and I'll post the link.

LaTech Occupy Gameday Czar! techfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to behold

Mine is working fine. It does say link will be available at start time.

https://www.nmnathletics.com/acctshare/NewAccount.dbml

This one worked for me -- I finally got a message that my account had been created. Don't know if the video will work or not, but I should be able to log in.

Quote Originally Posted by mildawg View Post
    https://www.nmnathletics.com/acctshare/NewAccount.dbml

This one worked for me -- I finally got a message that my account had been created. Don't know if the video will work or not, but I should be able to log in.

Thanks mildawg,
    I will give that a try.

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light

Did anyone else notice that start time is 2:50 (PT)? That's an hour after the game has started.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

how long did it take to process your registration? five minutes and counting....

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Someone post when the link becomes available.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

+ Reply to Thread