+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Questions...

Champ dawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud of

Questions...

I was wondering as I wandered today about two things:

1) As I will be walking across the campus of lsubram this coming Saturday wearing my Tech blue, I -- if history is correct -- will be subjected to chants of "tiger bait, tiger bait." Now, is it just me or is that the dumbest thing you could yell at an opposing fan. If something is "tiger bait" doesn't that mean that the tiger will not realize that the "prey" is nothing but a trap and risks his very life in attacking the "food?"

2) Why in the world would you name your message board "tigerdroppings?"
    Last edited by dawgtired; 11-04-2007 at 09:20 PM.

Champ littleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the rough

Re: Questions...

both of your questions get the same third grade response: Lspoo people are stupid.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I wonder what happens when LSU plays Florida...do they call each other tiger/gator bait all day?

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawgtired View Post

1) As I will be walking across the campus of lsubram this coming Saturday wearing my Tech blue, I -- if history is correct -- will be subjected to chants of "tiger bait, tiger bait." Now, is it just me or is that the dumbest thing you could yell at an opposing fan. If something is "tiger bait" doesn't that mean that the tiger will not realize that the "prey" is nothing but a trap and risks his very life in attacking the "food?"

1) That's why our response, "DOG CHOW!!!" makes much more sense

2) Because lswho fans are stoopid.

Varsity Bulldog BrettStah42 has turned a few heads around hereBrettStah42 has turned a few heads around hereBrettStah42 has turned a few heads around here

A much better LSU message board is: http://www.tigerforums.com

Big Dog DrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to all

I have often wondered those exact same things many times, but I usually realize that it is only a waste of my time to try and figure out those things.

I really only wanted to post to say that is one sweet looking PRS that Dawgtired has for an avatar.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrDawg View Post
    I have often wondered those exact same things many times, but I usually realize that it is only a waste of my time to try and figure out those things.

I really only wanted to post to say that is one sweet looking PRS that Dawgtired has for an avatar.
    I prefer the single-cut with the bird inlays on the neck.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

guitars are overrated... pick up a bass

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rus-La View Post
    Or a drum set...though I play a mean Strat as well.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

nah... all things can be covered by a bass

Save a drumset, bang a drummer.

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light

We just congratulated everyone on how original the "Tiger Bait" chant was, and how we thought they were so smart to come up with it. Then they just got embarrassed and walked away.

Champ TECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to all TECHLAX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawgtired View Post

You have got to remember who is saying this. Most of them think lsu is a football team only; they don't realize it is a university of "higher learning" (I use that phrase VERY liberally). So obviously the ones saying it aren't very intelligent.

As for the "tigerdroppings" thing...they worship the tiger and the most sacred part of the tiger is its $hit!!

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TECHLAX View Post
    ; they don't realize it is a university of "higher learning" (I use that phrase VERY liberally). So obviously the ones saying it aren't very intelligent.
    Most of then don't realize it because they never attended school there.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Rus-La View Post
    That's right Rus-La. I like to pick up bass just before I put it in the grease.

+ Reply to Thread