+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: For the fence-straddling Tech alumni

Big Dog bjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her game bjude64's Avatar

Re: For the fence-straddling Tech alumni

Quote Originally Posted by LSUOWNZU View Post
    LMAO!! If you seriously think we need you to lay down I just find that delicious. Your tears will be most tasty.
    I'm with you. I believe I will be most tasty also....can't wait to give you the opportunity.

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by markay714 View Post
    You need some new friends!
    I've thought about dumping them as friends but the wife really needs our support since she's married to a unfaithful man. She goes along with his love of lsu just to keep peace. Neither of them has ever attended any LSU event. It's a TV exposure issue and being "in" issue for them.

I've considered cutting them out but instead I'm working on getting them back to supporting the good guys. Saying that they will remain "neutral" is actually a small step in the right direction.

Fortunately, most of my closest friends are TECH graduates who continue to support TECH. All of my golf partners and travel partners are TECH fans. I will remain faithful to TECH even though I associate with these traitors. They will not influence me.

Champ Reddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70 View Post
    I've thought about dumping them as friends but the wife really needs our support since she's married to a unfaithful man. She goes along with his love of lsu just to keep peace.
    While I do disagree with all the lsu threads on this board, that really says alot about them right there.

With that said, all the 'trash talk' about lsu really is silly. We are stooping to their level.

Lets just play the game. I for one don't like the taste of crow.

RD
    We're gonna miss you dawgpound!

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

I think maybe we could talk about the actual game too. Enough of this is enough.

Champ Reddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    I think maybe we could talk about the actual game too. Enough of this is enough.
    Thanks!

We have an AD who turns down a home and home with Kansas and all we got is corndogs???

Just take the high road. Most of you talk about how obnoxious their fans are (and I agree 100%) and then come on here and act just like them. Who cares what they smell like, there is 100K of them and a large number are OURS.

I would hope that even if we won, the Tech fans would still know how to act.

Lets talk football!!!

RD
    We're gonna miss you dawgpound!

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reddawg View Post
    Thanks!

We have an AD who turns down a home and home with Kansas and all we got is corndogs???

Just take the high road. Most of you talk about how obnoxious their fans are (and I agree 100%) and then come on here and act just like them. Who cares what they smell like, there is 100K of them and a large number are OURS.

I would hope that even if we won, the Tech fans would still know how to act.

Lets talk football!!!

RD
    You are welcome. A little bit of it is fun, but then it gets really old really fast. Move this nasty stuff to the Pit and lets talk football here.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

YAY, my first ignore!

Puppy LSUOWNZU isn't thought very highly of around hereLSUOWNZU isn't thought very highly of around hereLSUOWNZU isn't thought very highly of around hereLSUOWNZU isn't thought very highly of around hereLSUOWNZU isn't thought very highly of around here

Look. All of us that live in N. La. have had to deal with Tech fans our entire lives so we feel your pain. Not much more condescending than a Tech dork explaining in agonizing detail why them sucking every year is actually a good thing. I've been to more than a few Tech games and it's just so errr... 'reserved' I just don't understand where your venom comes from because you sure don't show it in the stands. I know there's serious envy going on but seriously, I'm pretty sure we wouldn't be shunning you if we haven't done it already so not sure why you can't suck it up and ride it out while we're actually doing something that will make La teams, and in spite of your desire to think otherwise that includes you, look a little more serious competitionwise to the rest of the country.

Champ george is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of light

i do like the original post for this thread, but it needs one correction...it is NOT purple and gold, it is purple and yellow, fugly canary yellow!

Big Dog bjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her game bjude64's Avatar

Look. All of us that live in N. La. have had to deal with Tech fans our entire lives so we feel your pain. Not much more condescending than a Tech dork explaining in agonizing detail why them sucking every year is actually a good thing. I've been to more than a few Tech games and it's just so errr... 'reserved' I just don't understand where your venom comes from because you sure don't show it in the stands. I know there's serious envy going on but seriously, I'm pretty sure we wouldn't be shunning you if we haven't done it already so not sure why you can't suck it up and ride it out while we're actually doing something that will make La teams, and in spite of your desire to think otherwise that includes you, look a little more serious competitionwise to the rest of the country.
    LSU football has nothing to do with me and affects me none whatsoever. I already cheer for a state team and shouldn't be expected to dilute my loyalty because another state team is doing well. You are on a board of Tech supporters and alumni and you are saying they should be proud of another team in the state. That makes no sense. I have no loyalty or love for any other university, in spite of your desire for all Louisiana citizens to blindly embrace LSU.

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

If you went to LSU, I wouldn't expect you to support Tech...

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

I'll reiterate Dooley's comments, "we're not a top 5 team". That said, we're not as bad as they think we are AND they're not as good as they think they are. I think our defense will surprise them early. I just don't see our offense rising up to the challenge. Our best bet will be to play no huddle and hope to catch them in bad alignments.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70 View Post
    I've thought about dumping them as friends but the wife really needs our support since she's married to a unfaithful man. She goes along with his love of lsu just to keep peace. Neither of them has ever attended any LSU event. It's a TV exposure issue and being "in" issue for them.

I've considered cutting them out but instead I'm working on getting them back to supporting the good guys. Saying that they will remain "neutral" is actually a small step in the right direction.

Fortunately, most of my closest friends are TECH graduates who continue to support TECH. All of my golf partners and travel partners are TECH fans. I will remain faithful to TECH even though I associate with these traitors. They will not influence me.
    BE CAREFUL OF THE WAYS OF THE DARK SIDE!

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

I have a sure idea for victory this week! We slip some Pitocin in the water in B.R., and maybe all the pregnant girlfriends go into labor before the game!

Quote Originally Posted by cowpoke1977 View Post
    I have a sure idea for victory this week! We slip some Pitocin in the water in B.R., and maybe all the pregnant girlfriends go into labor before the game!
    But you're assuming the players would miss the game for this.

+ Reply to Thread