+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Unis?

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

New Unis?

Have the Techsters' unis change for this season?

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: New Unis?

This year

last year
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure that I like them better, but they will probably grow on me. I think I just like the "Lady Techsters" all together, instead of split up by the number. Looks good besides that.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Yeah not a big fan of the Lady Techster split, but glad they kept the stars. Anyone else notice that we've had stars on every uniform and they are on all the Techster banners? Any special meaning?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    Yeah not a big fan of the Lady Techster split, but glad they kept the stars. Anyone else notice that we've had stars on every uniform and they are on all the Techster banners? Any special meaning?
    I can always remember them being there. I don't know the significance, but just figured it was to have continuity. There are 3 stars, though, and we have 3 National Championships. Maybe?

Varsity Bulldog Junky has turned a few heads around hereJunky has turned a few heads around hereJunky has turned a few heads around here

If they have always been there, and we have 3 NC's, lets put 4!

Quote Originally Posted by Junky View Post
    If they have always been there, and we have 3 NC's, lets put 4!
    Heck, let's cover the whole uniform in stars.

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

thanks guys!

Varsity Bulldog Junky has turned a few heads around hereJunky has turned a few heads around hereJunky has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Heck, let's cover the whole uniform in stars.

Or after we win one, we just keep adding one more star than we have NCs.

Bulldog D_dubb has turned a few heads around hereD_dubb has turned a few heads around here D_dubb's Avatar

I like the new uniforms. They also got new warm-up gear they wear before the game, some body in the office has good taste.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

i guess there's no chance of going back to sleeves?

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    i guess there's no chance of going back to sleeves?
    any chance of you going back to bell bottoms ? :icon_wink:

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    any chance of you going back to bell bottoms ? :icon_wink:
    perhaps if i had ever worn them in the first place. when was the last time the Techsters made it past the first round of the ncaa's? when did we do away with the sleeves? i'm not sayin', i'm just sayin'... :icon_wink:

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Sleeveless means less downward drag when the arms go up. If you haven't played basketball lately. Try it with sleeves and then without.

Quote Originally Posted by aubunique View Post
    Sleeveless means less downward drag when the arms go up. If you haven't played basketball lately. Try it with sleeves and then without.
    i know. i could never play in sleeves, even though some of my teammates used to wear t-shirts under their jersey. i'm not saying that i would choose to play in sleeves if i were them, but you have to admit the Techsters do seem to have lost their mojo along with the sleeves.

+ Reply to Thread