+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Old enough to know better...

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Old enough to know better...

I got booted from a fancy restaraunt that was showing the game Sat night. The waiter, a very "pretty boy" with a "limp wrist" cracked on TECH as he was bringing our next round of drinks. I was not beligerent in any way shape or form- I merely "stated" 1)what I thought about his "knowledge" of football 2) his OBVIOUS "lifestyle choices" and 3) where I was going to shove the next drink he brought me if he even looked at me wrong the next time he walked by my table. It was a beautiful moment. :icon_wink: GO DAWGS!
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Re: Old enough to know better...

That's fantastic!

We had surprisingly little trouble at the ol' Dawg House. Even the "I route for Tech except when they play the mighty Tigers" folks got caught up in the atmosphere a bit and pulled for the Dawgs while it was close.

Champ littleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the rough

Thats got to be the funniest thing I've read in a long time. I told my wife about it... she laughed as well. GO DAWGS!!

Champ MattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the rough MattB's Avatar

Since this is a confessional thread....Man, I showed my rear end at the game. I drank way too much beer beforehand and once we got in the stadium I ran my mouth WAY too much. I know I pissed off a lot of people sitting around me, for being "that guy" at the game. The reason I am pissed about acting like that is that we rail on others who act that way, and here I am doing what we preach against. I don't know if it was 3 yrs. of frustration being let out, but I laid into some people who really didn't deserve it. 6 Beer limit for me on game days from now on!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Mine's milder. Entering the gate to the field a security type mumbled "Tiger Bait."
    I walked about three steps and looked at him top to bottom and said "Dog Food."
    And the little weazel said, "It's all in fun."
    I said, "I'm having fun, why aren't you?"

Since when can you not reply to that lame comment????
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ MattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the rough MattB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Mine's milder. Entering the gate to the field a security type mumbled "Tiger Bait."
    I walked about three steps and looked at him top to bottom and said "Dog Food."
    And the little weazel said, "It's all in fun."
    I said, "I'm having fun, why aren't you?"

Since when can you not reply to that lame comment????
    Some girls tiger baited me before the game, and.......I didn't mind at all. They were all hot! I just told them "I love you too" and kept walking. They did smile back though.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Started tailgating at 9am around 10:30 had to go to the restroom so started walking towards the Portalets, a very intoxicated lsu fan walks up and starts yelling "TECH SUCKS TIGER BAIT TIGER BAIT". I just look at him a laugh then ask, "Where's the pisser" he stops and looks confused for a second the points and says "Over there, hey man be careful there's alot of A$$holes out here." I just said "Yeah I know." lol

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Didn't anybody get in a fight? Tell a tigger fan that he isn't a fighter, just a killer? Someone had to have been into something he didn't want his mother to hear about.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

My wife and I only got "Tiger Bait"ed a couple of times for wearing our Tech shirts. Standing in line for a port-a-potty 3 LSU boys behind us said "Hey ya'll haven't been called Tiger Bait, so it must be ya'lls lucky day!". One of them said it twice to make sure we heard him. I turned around and said, "You know, you haven't been told you are Dawg Food yet either, so it must be a good day for you too! How about that.". He didn't know how to respond and just shut his mouth.

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    I got booted from a fancy restaraunt that was showing the game Sat night. The waiter, a very "pretty boy" with a "limp wrist" cracked on TECH as he was bringing our next round of drinks. I was not beligerent in any way shape or form- I merely "stated" 1)what I thought about his "knowledge" of football 2) his OBVIOUS "lifestyle choices" and 3) where I was going to shove the next drink he brought me if he even looked at me wrong the next time he walked by my table. It was a beautiful moment. :icon_wink: GO DAWGS!
    Where was this? I want to make sure I never darken their door.

Varsity Bulldog SportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to all

My brother, a TECH friend and I were walking back to my brother's house off of Highland Road after the game wearing our Tech hats, shirts etc when a carload of young and cut College girls rolled up beside us and one of them asked "Hey do you like big t-tt--s?" For a bunch of 50 year old guys it made our day. But they sped off before we could manage to state our answer.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by MattB View Post
    Some girls tiger baited me before the game, and.......I didn't mind at all. They were all hot! I just told them "I love you too" and kept walking. They did smile back though.

"Here kitty, kitty"

Big Dog bjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her game bjude64's Avatar

I almost got into it with an apparent Tech graduate who was dressed in all purple sitting 3 rows in front of me. It got pretty heated for a few minutes until my brother and his friends let me know that the cops on both sides of out section had their eyes glued to me (which they did when I looked up.) Oh well.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

The worst I heard was a drunk lsu girl across the tunnel where the dogs came out started yelling "How 'bout them dogs?" somewhere around the time the score was getting bad or we had done something stupid. The folks on our side just yelled back at her, "How 'bout them drunks?" Also some drunk threw up on someone at the end of our row. ugh And a negative about our own local "fans," I saw quite a few Ruston people in purple and gold. Teachers and Tech grads, no less.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    The worst I heard was a drunk lsu girl across the tunnel where the dogs came out started yelling "How 'bout them dogs?" somewhere around the time the score was getting bad or we had done something stupid. The folks on our side just yelled back at her, "How 'bout them drunks?" Also some drunk threw up on someone at the end of our row. ugh And a negative about our own local "fans," I saw quite a few Ruston people in purple and gold. Teachers and Tech grads, no less.
    Teachers at what school? Names??

+ Reply to Thread