+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Guisslap

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Guisslap

Guisslap did a great job of trying to get the Tech fans going in our section. THis is him in the middle of the pic in the blue shirt, standing with his back to the camera.

http://www.printroom.com/ViewGallery...8&image_id=106

He sttod up the whole time and encouraged everyone else to get up and get loud. He even got this lazy guy riled up, despite the constant nagging by the blue hairs.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Guisslap

Thanks, Jay. That is pretty sweet how the pic only caught my backside - my identity will remain ambiguous to those who I have yet to meet!
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Big Dog bjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her game bjude64's Avatar

I'm the obnoxious guy the row in front of him 3 people down on his left / pic's right.

Hey Guisslap, I talked to you at the game. I actually lived next door to your brother in Cottingham, so you probably had no idea what I was talking about. Apparently I couldn't separate the two of you in my mind after my booze-fueled tailgating experience. Nice.
    Last edited by bjude64; 11-12-2007 at 05:39 PM.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAY View Post
    Guisslap did a great job of trying to get the Tech fans going in our section. THis is him in the middle of the pic in the blue shirt, standing with his back to the camera.

http://www.printroom.com/ViewGallery...8&image_id=106

He sttod up the whole time and encouraged everyone else to get up and get loud. He even got this lazy guy riled up, despite the constant nagging by the blue hairs.
    Thanks for posting that Jay! In that picture I was able to see my TECH grad sister-in-law. The one I asked ya'll to tell me if she was wearing lsu stuff! She called last night. Said she was going to wear her purple lsu stuff but at the last minute wore just a pink "neutral" shirt. Since no one said anything to me I thought she might be telling the truth.

SHE'S A BIG FREAKIN LIER! Right there, plain as day, she is wearing a purple lsu shirt next to her Purdue grad husband wearing a piss colored shirt. And she called her own sister and personally said that she wanted us to know that she respected our wishes and didn't wear her lsu gear.

I don't know if I should break something or cry.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    Thanks for posting that Jay! In that picture I was able to see my TECH grad sister-in-law. The one I asked ya'll to tell me if she was wearing lsu stuff! She called last night. Said she was going to wear her purple lsu stuff but at the last minute wore just a pink "neutral" shirt. Since no one said anything to me I thought she might be telling the truth.

SHE'S A BIG FREAKIN LIER! Right there, plain as day, she is wearing a purple lsu shirt next to her Purdue grad husband wearing a piss colored shirt. And she called her own sister and personally said that she wanted us to know that she respected our wishes and didn't wear her lsu gear.

I don't know if I should break something or cry.
    The one with the pink letters on her shirt next to the bald guy? Well, there is pink on her shirt, so that was partially true.

Break something AND cry. Then buy the photo, have it framed, and send it to her for Christmas.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    Break something AND cry. Then buy the photo, have it framed, and send it to her for Christmas.
    Excellent idea. Totally pretend you don't know and then just wrap it and send as a Christmas gift with a big fat LIAR written inside.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    The one with the pink letters on her shirt next to the bald guy? Well, there is pink on her shirt, so that was partially true.

YEP!
    That's her!
    Her husband, the bald guy, I almost understand. He moved down here with a wife that apparently has no since of honesty or a since of family. He is looking for all new friends surrounded in this lsu enviroment. She, on the other hand, got her undergrad from TECH and her masters from lsuS. Both her parents went to TECH and she loves to bring up her family connection to Corre Stagall and Coach Gravy when it makes her look good. She's a sellout.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    YEP!
    That's her!
    Her husband, the bald guy, I almost understand. He moved down here with a wife that apparently has no since of honesty or a since of family. He is looking for all new friends surrounded in this lsu enviroment. She, on the other hand, got her undergrad from TECH and her masters from lsuS. Both her parents went to TECH and she loves to bring up her family connection to Corre Stagall and Coach Gravy when it makes her look good. She's a sellout.
    She deserves a box of dog turds for Christmas.

+ Reply to Thread