+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Road Uniforms

Champ DellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond repute DellDawg's Avatar

Road Uniforms

Is it me, or is the road uniforms fitting very odd on the players? Nike could have done a little better job.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Road Uniforms

Quote Originally Posted by DellDawg View Post
    Is it me, or is the road uniforms fitting very odd on the players? Nike could have done a little better job.
    They are made from cotton.

Varsity Bulldog TechStudent11 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechStudent11 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechStudent11 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechStudent11 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechStudent11 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechStudent11 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechStudent11 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechStudent11 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechStudent11 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechStudent11 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechStudent11 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

It isn't nike's fault, i'm sure we got the cheapest Nike jersey money could buy.

Champ bulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the rough bulldog_in_baton_rouge's Avatar

The road uniforms are fine. The fumbling around with the snaps is what looked bad.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

you guys don't know what you are talking about...the uniform looks fine, actually way better than previous years. I've been to majority of the games (home/away) they look fitted. Good job to the equipment staff. Go to latechsports.com, got some good game photos taken by dawgpix. Great shots of the lined up equipment in the locker room.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    you guys don't know what you are talking about...the uniform looks fine, actually way better than previous years. I've been to majority of the games (home/away) they look fitted. Good job to the equipment staff. Go to latechsports.com, got some good game photos taken by dawgpix. Great shots of the lined up equipment in the locker room.

I think he's prob talking about the fact sometimes the numbers rollover on top of each other and are hard to read. i've noticed that also but the same is true for other teams that i've seen this year

Varsity Bulldog bambino seems to have something between the earsbambino seems to have something between the earsbambino seems to have something between the earsbambino seems to have something between the earsbambino seems to have something between the earsbambino seems to have something between the ears

The reason why some of the jersey's fit this way is because of the tape that is put on the shoulder pads. If you notice, most of the jerseys that look like this are that of lineman. The equipment guys put double sided tape on their shoulder pads to keep the jerseys extra tight, that way a defensive or offensive lineman doesn't have anything to grab.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechStudent11 View Post
    It isn't nike's fault, i'm sure we got the cheapest Nike jersey money could buy.
    The jerseys have tackle twill numbers and they ain't cheap.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

i will say this, Nike's whites stay white after repeated washings. The ones we had from Adidas and Russell sucked! No matter what we used, they were dingy looking by the end of the season...and then we would have to use them again the following year.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    They are made from cotton.
    Costanza??

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Costanza??
    I knew either you or Dirty would pick up on that one.

Big Dog bdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Poisso3 View Post
    i will say this, Nike's whites stay white after repeated washings. The ones we had from Adidas and Russell sucked! No matter what we used, they were dingy looking by the end of the season...and then we would have to use them again the following year.
    we never wore adidas jerseys.

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    we never wore adidas jerseys.

Sorry, cold meds screwing with my memory.

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

I thought our white unis looked really good on TV. Halfway through the game I noticed they were getting dirty and thought it odd. LSU plays on a real grass field? Had to laugh at myself for being surprised to see dirt on the uniforms.

Champ DellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond repute DellDawg's Avatar

The main jersey i was talking about was Porter's. His always seems to look funny for some reason.

+ Reply to Thread