+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Troop Surge Is Working

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Re: Troop Surge Is Working

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Maybe Obama has "seen the light"and become a believer in what Bush was doing over in Iraq. Maybe his daily terrorist briefings have "come home to roost" per what he naively thought prior to being in the big office.Nah...I doubt it.

Surprised congressional Democrats demand explanation of plan to leave as many as 50,000 troops in Iraq.

AP
    Senators are so idiotic. They are "surprised" that the number is so high? They want military engineers, advisors, police trainers, doctors, etc... to stay and help rebuild the country. They want to have security for those people. They want to have bases for these people to work out of. They want soldiers to man the base. They want soldiers to provide transportation. 50,000 just isn't a very big number to accomplpish all of this... It seems like that is a great number for a small, yet effective force to do exactly what they want done. I swear it's like listening to the teenage girls in my youth group when they don't have money to buy ice cream at the end of a mall trip. Why do we elect these people?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Troop Surge Is Working

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty View Post
    Senators are so idiotic. They are "surprised" that the number is so high? They want military engineers, advisors, police trainers, doctors, etc... to stay and help rebuild the country. They want to have security for those people. They want to have bases for these people to work out of. They want soldiers to man the base. They want soldiers to provide transportation. 50,000 just isn't a very big number to accomplpish all of this... It seems like that is a great number for a small, yet effective force to do exactly what they want done. I swear it's like listening to the teenage girls in my youth group when they don't have money to buy ice cream at the end of a mall trip. Why do we elect these people?
    It's that the truth.

+ Reply to Thread