+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tech - SJSU Game Predictions

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Tech - SJSU Game Predictions

OK, LSU is behind us. I predict that Dooley won't let these guys feel "down" for the loss, and pump them up with something to prove on Saturday.

Tech - 31
    SJSU - 21

GO DAWGS!!!!!

Big Dog honker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the rough

Re: Tech - SJSU Game Predictions

Tech-17
    SJSU-2 (muffed snap in the endzone for safety)

Champ littleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the rough

Tech 31
    SJSU 6

Puppy sjsmvp95 is an unknown

Hey Guys...Here's to a good game - and to no injuruies. With that being said - this is a huge game for both football programs. Regardless of the possible bowl ramifications - SJSU is trying to avoid a losing season for the second straight season - which would be a good sign that Tomey has this program on the right track.

I know it will be a tough feat for SJSU to go down to Ruston and leave with a "W", but I think these teams match up pretty well, and it will be a close game. SJSU will be looking to throw the ball often, and mix that up with some QB options and inside runs to keep the defense honest. SJSU played it's best game of the season last week vs. NMSU, so hopefully some of that momentum will follow them to LA.

My prediction for this game:

SJSU 31- La. TECH 28

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Tech 33
    SJSU 17

Tech D will play a major part in this win. Livas will be explosive. I have a feeling we are gonna win our last two games, finishing 6-6 (4th place in the WAC).

Champ TECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to all TECHLAX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sjsmvp95 View Post
    Hey Guys...Here's to a good game - and to no injuruies. With that being said - this is a huge game for both football programs. Regardless of the possible bowl ramifications - SJSU is trying to avoid a losing season for the second straight season - which would be a good sign that Tomey has this program on the right track.

I know it will be a tough feat for SJSU to go down to Ruston and leave with a "W", but I think these teams match up pretty well, and it will be a close game. SJSU will be looking to throw the ball often, and mix that up with some QB options and inside runs to keep the defense honest. SJSU played it's best game of the season last week vs. NMSU, so hopefully some of that momentum will follow them to LA.

My prediction for this game:

SJSU 31- La. TECH 28
    Good luck to your team, but I was thinking just the opposite.

Tech 31 - SJSU 28

Big Dog RGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the rough

Tech 38
    SJSU 21

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Tech 24
    SJSU 10

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sjsmvp95 View Post
    SJSU will be looking to throw the ball often, and mix that up with some QB options and inside runs to keep the defense honest.
    Emailing Dooley!
    :icon_wink:

Puppy SeattleSpartan is an unknown

Tech D will play a major part in this win. Livas will be explosive. I have a feeling we are gonna win our last two games, finishing 6-6 (4th place in the WAC).[/quote]

Look for SJSU to come out attacking your pass defense. If LSU is complementing your run D, we're hardly going to be a challenge on the ground. We'll mix it up but we will win or lose in the air.

LA Tech has played well on the road and at home, winning a couple WAC games and playing both Boise and Hawaii very tough and close. You have a great advantage playing your last home game against us. Will it be enough? Can't wait to find out. Should be a great battle. Both teams need the win to stay alive in the bowl hunt. It's great to still have something to play for besides pride.

I gotta believe the Spartans are able to keep it together or I wouldn't be a true fan.

SJSU - 31
    LA Tech - 21

Champ okiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud of

Tech 35 SJSU 17

Champ littleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by SeattleSpartan View Post
    Look for SJSU to come out attacking your pass defense. If LSU is complementing your run D, we're hardly going to be a challenge on the ground. We'll mix it up but we will win or lose in the air.
    I guess you missed the sack/interception we got on the No. 1 team in the nation... hehehe.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by littleshoe View Post
    I guess you missed the sack/interception we got on the No. 1 team in the nation... hehehe.
    I think you mean 2 interceptions.

TECH-21
    SJSU-7

And welcome to the board, sjsu fans!

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar

Tech 34

SJSU 10

The more they throw, the more picks for Tony Moss..
    BRING IT ON

+ Reply to Thread