+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gays Deserve Death States Iranian Minister

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Gays Deserve Death States Iranian Minister

Maybe this will help you LIBS/DEMS understand the Iranian/Muslim problem a tad better. I bet this gets your dander up more than anything the Iranian President has ever said about America, Israel or the Holocaust, , our way of life or our President ect...... And no CNN is not reporting this yet as it probably really throws them into a tither. They don't want to hammer on Iran, making Bush look right, but they don't want to let this very human PC problem continue either. They must be waiting on Ted Turner/Times to make a ruling on printing this one as well. And yes, Iranian officials stating this in such an open forum worries me very much as well.

Gays Deserve Torture, Death Penalty, Iranian Minister Says

Monday, November 12, 2007
    By Dominic Kennedy

Iranian Minister: Gays
    Deserve Death Penalty

Iranian leader admits at peace conference that homosexuals should be tortured, The Times of London reports
    Homosexuals deserve to be executed or tortured and possibly both, an Iranian leader told British MPs during a private meeting at a peace conference, The Times has learned.
    Mohsen Yahyavi is the highest-ranked politician to admit that Iran believes in the death penalty for homosexuality after a spate of reports that gay youths were being hanged.
    President Ahmadinejad, questioned by students in New York two months ago about the executions, dodged the issue by suggesting that there were no gays in his country.
    Britain regularly challenges Iran about its gay hangings, stonings and executions of adulterers and perceived moral criminals, Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) papers show.
    The latest row involves a woman hanged this June in the town of Gorgan after becoming pregnant by her brother. He was absolved after expressing his remorse. Britain said that this demonstrated the unequal treatment of men and women in law and breached Iran’s pledge to restrict the death penalty to the most serious crimes.
    A series of reported executions of gays, including two underage boys whose public hanging was posted on the internet, has alarmed human rights campaigners.

Rest of story

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,311025,00.html

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Gays Deserve Death States Iranian Minister

Thanks you Foxnews.

Champ randerizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the rough randerizer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Maybe this will help you LIBS/DEMS understand the Iranian/Muslim problem a tad better. I bet this gets your dander up more than anything the Iranian President has ever said about America, Israel or the Holocaust, , our way of life or our President ect...... And no CNN is not reporting this yet as it probably really throws them into a tither. They don't want to hammer on Iran, making Bush look right, but they don't want to let this very human PC problem continue either. They must be waiting on Ted Turner/Times to make a ruling on printing this one as well. And yes, Iranian officials stating this in such an open forum worries me very much as well.

Gays Deserve Torture, Death Penalty, Iranian Minister Says

Tyler,

Why does this make it more pressing for us to attack/be aggressive with them? I'm sure we could find quite a few African nations that are openly hostile to GLB as well. But protecting from violence all the GLB in the world is not really in our national security interest -- protecting from violence the GLB that live in this country IS. I see nothing in this story that leads me to believe that Iran wants to extend this assault to us.

It would not surprise me at all, however, for these kinds of stories to draw HRC into a VERY aggressive stance on Iran. It is obvious that she wants to go after them, just like the neo-cons on the Republican side.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by randerizer View Post
    Tyler,

Why does this make it more pressing for us to attack/be aggressive with them? I'm sure we could find quite a few African nations that are openly hostile to GLB as well. But protecting from violence all the GLB in the world is not really in our national security interest -- protecting from violence the GLB that live in this country IS. I see nothing in this story that leads me to believe that Iran wants to extend this assault to us.

It would not surprise me at all, however, for these kinds of stories to draw HRC into a VERY aggressive stance on Iran. It is obvious that she wants to go after them, just like the neo-cons on the Republican side.
    Just more evidence that the country needs a leader like Ron Paul.

Had not heard that HRC was hot to invade Iran but doesn't surprise me.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

salty- yeah, HRC has a hard-on for Iran... I bet she literally has one too... I wouldnt doubt it.

But hey Tyler, I thought a story like this would help people like you sympathize with Iran, and want to attack them less?
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by randerizer View Post
    Tyler,

Why does this make it more pressing for us to attack/be aggressive with them?
    To keep these poor folks from being oppressed, tortured and killed of course.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

To keep these poor folks from being oppressed, tortured and killed of course.
    So when are we going to invade North Korea? Communist China?

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    Not until they drop a nuke on American soil because that's what it will take to get most of these a**holes in office to do anything, especially if the popular candidate on this board gets elected.

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    Communist China----NEVER. N. Korea.... depends.

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Communist China----NEVER. N. Korea.... depends.
    Tyler,
    Your concern for homosexuals is heart-warming.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by fanfromafar View Post
    Tyler,
    Your concern for homosexuals is heart-warming.

Do they execute homosexuals in North Korea or China?

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Man, the far right is REACHING big time for reasons to invade Iran. When the wing nuts start using "abuse of homosexuals" as a reason to invade Iran then you KNOW they're running out of steam.

Quote Originally Posted by fanfromafar View Post
    Man, the far right is REACHING big time for reasons to invade Iran. When the wing nuts start using "abuse of homosexuals" as a reason to invade Iran then you KNOW they're running out of steam.

Remember my opening comments. BTW, I don't believe CNN ever reported these Iranian statements. Just too confusing for them I can hear them now, "which side should we take?"

"Maybe this will help you LIBS/DEMS understand the Iranian/Muslim problem a tad better. I bet this gets your dander up more than anything the Iranian President has ever said about America, Israel or the Holocaust, , our way of life or our President ect...... And no CNN is not reporting this yet as it probably really throws them into a tither. They don't want to hammer on Iran, making Bush look right, but they don't want to let this very human PC problem continue either. They must be waiting on Ted Turner/Times to make a ruling on printing this one as well. And yes, Iranian officials stating this in such an open forum worries me very much as well."

Remember my opening comments. BTW, I don't believe CNN ever reported these Iranian statements. Just too confusing for them I can hear them now, "which side should we take?"

"Maybe this will help you LIBS/DEMS understand the Iranian/Muslim problem a tad better. I bet this gets your dander up more than anything the Iranian President has ever said about America, Israel or the Holocaust, , our way of life or our President ect...... And no CNN is not reporting this yet as it probably really throws them into a tither. They don't want to hammer on Iran, making Bush look right, but they don't want to let this very human PC problem continue either. They must be waiting on Ted Turner/Times to make a ruling on printing this one as well. And yes, Iranian officials stating this in such an open forum worries me very much as well."
    Because he never stated them. You have some real proof that Iran is executing gays? And I don't mean FAUX news or the Washington Times. I mean a creditable source.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

http://www.gracenote.com/map/

Why, in a country that doesn't allow women to have access to computers, is Celine Dion the 3rd most popular singer? If they are going to execute gays, they need an efficient method.

+ Reply to Thread