+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BRANDO 12-3 ESPN 97.7

Champ TECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really nice TECHAJUN's Avatar

BRANDO 12-3 ESPN 97.7

We will start in the very near future

The Tim Brando Show
    12-3
    Monday thru Friday
    ESPN 97.7

THANKS FOR LISTENING
    ED

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Re: BRANDO 12-3 ESPN 97.7

Awesome!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TECHAJUN View Post

The Tim Brando Show
    12-3
    Monday thru Friday
    ESPN 97.7

THANKS FOR LISTENING
    ED
    That's nice...just when I was was beginning to like Steven A.

This really is great news.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

At least it's not Rome. I got SO sick and tired of him when I was in Houston!

Champ DrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the rough

great news;

i have enjoyed his show on satellite radio.

and while i am glad it replaces Steven A.; i wish it replaced cowherd and/or the southern regional sports show; just not a big fan of cowherd AT ALL; cept his spanning the globe.

Yes Timmy B does have a slant towards SEC and ACC; he tends to really keep up with local things as well.

Great pick up guys

Varsity Bulldog MycoskieMedia is just really niceMycoskieMedia is just really niceMycoskieMedia is just really niceMycoskieMedia is just really niceMycoskieMedia is just really niceMycoskieMedia is just really niceMycoskieMedia is just really niceMycoskieMedia is just really niceMycoskieMedia is just really niceMycoskieMedia is just really niceMycoskieMedia is just really nice MycoskieMedia's Avatar

Glad to hear Timmy B's show can finally be heard up there... I always found it surprising that he couldn't be heard in the city where he attended college... I listen to Brando on that dreaded invention of satellite radio regularly...

Quote Originally Posted by DrumDawg View Post
    great news;

and while i am glad it replaces Steven A.; i wish it replaced cowherd and/or the southern regional sports show; just not a big fan of cowherd AT ALL; cept his spanning the globe.

Yes Timmy B does have a slant towards SEC and ACC; he tends to really keep up with local things as well.

Great pick up guys

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrumDawg View Post
    great news;

Great pick up guys
    That's why the addition of Timmy B is a welcome addition. All the other ESPN lineup spans the globe during the day and Timmy can spin the Southeast.

Congrats to Ed (and us).
    tm
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

Colin is simply the BEST sports talking head around, do NOT remove him from the air.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gooddawg View Post
    Colin is simply the BEST sports talking head around, do NOT remove him from the air.

..........just, no.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gooddawg View Post
    He's good. I like him, but he uses shock phrases too much to be considered the best IMO.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

That is good to hear especially if it will be available on the internet. Anytime Smiff is on I turn my radio off.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

will the local hunting show still run at the same time or will it be moved?

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

The Tim Brando Show
    12-3
    Monday thru Friday
    ESPN 97.7

THANKS FOR LISTENING
    ED
    AHMMMM -

Who ORIGINALLY pushed for this show HARD when ya'll first started talking about going to the sports talk format -

''Don't be a bad dagh..."

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

The ONLY national show you can get in Louisville is Jim Rome. He's grown on my a little, but I'd still prefer Cowherd. If I were a Louisville or UK fan, I'd love it. I've called in once about the Saints. It was tough when Indy whooped us to open the season.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

The Tim Brando Show
    12-3
    Monday thru Friday
    ESPN 97.7

THANKS FOR LISTENING
    ED
    Will this be the same show that is on KRMD 1340 from 3-6 everyday?
    Or will ya'll have "the first segment" thing?
    Are either times live?
    What is the start date?

And, Thank You.

+ Reply to Thread