+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fair and balanced, eh?

Champ randerizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the rough randerizer's Avatar

Fair and balanced, eh?

NOT SO FAST! Sure seems like Murdoch and co. are trying to pimp Guiliani.

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics...itics-campaign

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Fair and balanced, eh?

This is not very surprising.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ randerizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the rough randerizer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    This is not very surprising.
    No it's not, but I certainly enjoy putting this kind of stuff in front of the supporters of Faux News.

Honestly, as bad of a news source as CNN (and others) is, it is a million times more "fair and balanced" than Fox. Unfortunately, all MSM sources are corrupt. But at least CNN has independent minded people (Dobbs, Cafferty) in key spots, where they rail against major Reps and Dems alike.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by randerizer View Post
    Honestly, as bad of a news source as CNN (and others) is, it is a million times more "fair and balanced" than Fox.
    You obviously seldom don't turn your dial to Fox News.
    And your original post is not surprising to me either as all powerful folks will have a candidate they support just like us common folk.
    Last edited by TYLERTECHSAS; 11-14-2007 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    You obviously seldom don't turn your dial to Fox News.
    And your original post is not surprising to me either as all powerful folks will have a canidate they support just like us common folk.
    I admit, I usually would not watch a news channel at all, because I think they are all full of $hit. But, in the election cycle, I've been watching all of them. I'd say that MSNBC isn't too impressive, FOX is AWFUL, and CNN is pretty pathetic but by far the best of the three. There is 1 other station that I forget about, but it's not so great either. Basically, I'd say that CNN is the premier source for TV news, and of course that is not saying much. :icon_wink:

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

I go for the completely biased. I suggest you all do the same. Its so much easier to sift through bias when it is clear and up front than when it pretends to be "balanced". It isn't balanced so you might as well get it from a source willing to disclose their bias.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by randerizer View Post
    I admit, I usually would not watch a news channel at all, because I think they are all full of $hit. But, in the election cycle, I've been watching all of them. I'd say that MSNBC isn't too impressive, FOX is AWFUL, and CNN is pretty pathetic but by far the best of the three. There is 1 other station that I forget about, but it's not so great either. Basically, I'd say that CNN is the premier source for TV news, and of course that is not saying much. :icon_wink:
    Try Bloomburg

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

As a die-hard right wing nut-case, I'm no fan of Fox News. I used to watch a fair amount in college...I can barely stomach it now. Not that CNN is much better...in fact, I don't watch much news at all anymore.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I actually must admit I watch FOX and CNN. I want to know what "the enemy" is spinning and basically up to during the week. :icon_wink:

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

I dont watch news anymore because it has become too infotainment for me. I remember one time I was running in the gym and they had Fox News on, and I swear to you they talked about Britney Spears for an hour. Sad thing is most Americans would rather hear about her failings as a mother and a person than actually hear about what is going on politically in our country.

Not to mention, Dog being on TV for saying the N word lately. Holy Crap, give this guy a break, he is obviously dumb as a doorknob. Dog said he thought he could say that word because he always saw himself as a "brother from a different mother of another color" or something. Dog, only white people say stupid things like that, which means no you cannot say the N word.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

I'd also recommend cutting out the middle man and watching some C-SPAN.

Its GREAT when your hammered.

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

CNBC (Jim Cramer)

Quote Originally Posted by 9701Dawg View Post
    CNBC (Jim Cramer)
    YES! *presses the BULL button*

Cramer is the man. A man bordering on a heart attack every night, but THE MAN nonetheless.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9701Dawg View Post
    CNBC (Jim Cramer)
    ...and lost more money during the 2000-2003 downturn that virtually any other manager on Wall Street. No thanks...his village is glad he's lost!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

+ Reply to Thread