+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fair and balanced, eh?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Fair and balanced, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Rus-La View Post
    Shouldn't there be more questioning on why Dems haven't gotten or answered it?
    The answer they would give would be obvious. Hence, why ask.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I guess at least she is apologizing.
    CNBC Reporter Apologizes For Calling Bush A 'Monkey'
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b88_1196526130&p=1

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

I loved the animated Dick Cheney wit shotgun question. That was hilarious.

I also think that the CNN mishap was horrible. Conservative pundits knew within seconds that it was a plant. The question was fair, but completely out of place. It just seemed odd from the very start. Wrong venue, wrong time, everything.

To Anderson Cooper's credit, he had his people verify it (if it really needed it) and addressed it on air. He probably could have ignored it, but acknowledged that it was innapropriate instead.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rus-La View Post
    The question was going to get asked one way or another TT. I believe there were far better videos submitted than that of Kerr and his stature is the only reason his was chosen... the YouTube debates were supposed to remove "people of stature" from the questioning. They failed there...

Do you really care that a question, that was and should be asked, was "planned" or "planted" or whatever? Or is it just because the guy just happened to of been part of Hillary's LGBT Steering commitee? Would it more bias as he is a member of the Log Cabin Republicans as well?

Shouldn't there be more questioning on why Dems haven't gotten or answered it?
    Kerr was chosen not because he is a figure of stature but because he is a gay General. I agre I though the questions were on the poor side and that CNN did not give equal time to all candidates.

I doubt that he was a Hillary "plant".

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    Kerr was chosen not because he is a figure of stature but because he is a gay General. I agre I though the questions were on the poor side and that CNN did not give equal time to all candidates.

I doubt that he was a Hillary "plant".
    I don't think he was a plant either... but I think CNN or whoever the people who choose him should come out and say why... I don't really care why, even if it was in fact a planted question and person. It was a very LEGITIMATE question, with crappy answers. There were far better videos addressing the issue though.

I agree with Kerr and the thousands of others that have been denied or discharged for being gay. I support their stance. Gay people are just as American as straight people. If they want to serve our country, let them! In this rare instance, I relate the "struggle" gays have in the military as that of blacks.

Plus, he was both- he's a person of stature with the military who is gay.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    YES! *presses the BULL button*

Cramer is the man. A man bordering on a heart attack every night, but THE MAN nonetheless.
    "THE MAN" ??

In case you missed it the other day when Rick Santelli called Cramer out on CNBC:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGkrNJ19DSU

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    "THE MAN" ??

In case you missed it the other day when Rick Santelli called Cramer out on CNBC:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGkrNJ19DSU

First, that was a self-serving promo by Don Harrold. Second, anyone who watches Cramer for anything other than entertainment deserves to lose all of their money.

Cramer is seldom right. He did graduate from the prestigious Harvard School of Business as "magnum cum lately" and that should give him instant credibility ... but, alas, he is usually wrong.

He does serve a purpose however. Often when he promotes a stock his legion of mind-numbed followers dash out and buy it....so a savvy day trader can get in and ride the crest for a quick buck .

Thanks Jimbo!

+ Reply to Thread