+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Saints-Texans

Bulldog DAWGSWIN seems to have something between the earsDAWGSWIN seems to have something between the earsDAWGSWIN seems to have something between the earsDAWGSWIN seems to have something between the earsDAWGSWIN seems to have something between the earsDAWGSWIN seems to have something between the earsDAWGSWIN seems to have something between the ears DAWGSWIN's Avatar

Saints-Texans

Anybody know how they could call Bush's one yard line fumble a fumble? I can see how they couldn't overturn, but for the same reason I'm amazed they could call it. No ref could have an angle on that.

Maybe there was some justice on the Brees fumble.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Re: Saints-Texans

My guess is that they called it because they wanted it to be reviewed. I don't think it could have been reviewed otherwise. Unfortunately it was a bad reason to call it a fumble because NOBODY could have seen that fumble.

+ Reply to Thread