+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hall oops Seat Montiors

Big Dog BCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to all

Re: Hall oops Seat Montiors

Yep, they do.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    PS--Why were the courtside seats gone for the ulL game? Is this a Rupp thing, or was it because of graduation the next day?
    I have confirmed that courtside seats have been removed for men's games because they block the view of Karl Malone.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Maybe I should start sitting in Dr. Reneau's seat when he is not there.
    I always thought about doing that but never remembered when the game came around. That would be kind of funny. I'd also like to get something to park in his spot like one of those kiddie type cars or something.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

I prefer not to think of it as taking someones seat, rather as warming it up for them until they get there.

Maybe I should start sitting in Dr. Reneau's seat when he is not there.
    So, you're proposing that Tech drop reserved seating/pricing and go to all general admission? why or why not?
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    I have confirmed that courtside seats have been removed for men's games because they block the view of Karl Malone.
    You mean his signature or what?

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    So, you're proposing that Tech drop reserved seating/pricing and go to all general admission? why or why not?
    Nope, I said no such thing, you may be reading way too much into my posts. I made it very clear that I believe the reserved seating and even the ushers is the direction we should be heading. But I'm also pragmatic, so I'm going to sit in those empty seats until the rightful ticketholders come along to claim them.

Actually, I'm not sure if I've been sitting in reserved seats or in the student section. Where is the official student section this year? Is any of it in the red? I've just been sitting in the empty seats closest to the court that I can get over by the HT.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    I would like us to keep the reserved seating/pricing, but I would like to see the following changes.

1) A dedicated student section organized as general admission (next to the band).
    2) Cheap tickets for people under 18 years old ($2 seems fair). They get general admission, but are required to move if someone claims the seat. Did you see how many of them came during the break when the game was cheap? I'll bet we still made more money with the reduced price.
    3) Bring back Bulldog Row, those are some GREAT memories. The game is incredible from there. Or at least keep it on the band side where my proposed dedicated student section would be.

...not that you were really asking me.

You mean his signature or what?
    No, I mean it was explained to me by an employee of Tech whom I trust that those seats block the view of Karl Malone when he comes to the TAC to watch the games.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG DUDE View Post
    Well our season tickets are in the blue and I went and stood with AG_jr and Juice without any conflict. Just when i walked in they said "Make sure you sit in the blue!"

really whats the point of someone making you sit in the blue if there are what..3500 seats down there and there are about 500 people sitting there.
    272 courtside red plus 1908 regular red is 2180 total red seats. 5398 total blue seats makes the permanent seating capactity 7578.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Thanks RC

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like to see people sitting in those blue seats at fooball games. You'd think that if somebody paid extra for those seats they would come to the games, but there are always a lot of them that are empty. I'd like to get the list of people that buy those seats and call them to see why they don't attend the games.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

I think student seating starts in section 108 - the section immediately to the right of the HOOP TROOP and runs over to the media section in the red, in the blue its the two sections immediately above the hoop troop -

There is PLENTY of good students seats - especially considering the amount of students who actually attend - my guess less than 150 a ballgame on average -

Reserved seating starts in section 107 (where my seats are) and runs all the way around to the other side of the media section -

I think the USHERS are a very good thing -

Much like I think that folks who take pottery or swim classes at TECH and are ISSUED a Tech ID should not be allowed admission to athletic events on TECH campus free of charge -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    I think student seating starts in section 108 - the section immediately to the right of the HOOP TROOP and runs over to the media section in the red, in the blue its the two sections immediately above the hoop troop -

There is PLENTY of good students seats - especially considering the amount of students who actually attend - my guess less than 150 a ballgame on average -

Reserved seating starts in section 107 (where my seats are) and runs all the way around to the other side of the media section -

I think the USHERS are a very good thing -

Much like I think that folks who take pottery or swim classes at TECH and are ISSUED a Tech ID should not be allowed admission to athletic events on TECH campus free of charge -
    Okay, it's good to know that I've apparently been sitting in student seating all along! I'll quit looking over my shoulder to see if anybody is coming to claim "their" seats from now on and just watch the game!

+ Reply to Thread