+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is Nixon available for tonight's game?

Varsity Bulldog gramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the rough

Is Nixon available for tonight's game?

Anybody have any information.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Re: Is Nixon available for tonight's game?

No info here, but does anyone know why she was suspended indefinately for?

Bulldog D_dubb has turned a few heads around hereD_dubb has turned a few heads around here D_dubb's Avatar

I heard that her and a coach disagreed about a situation that happened at practice, and coaches before players so Long did what he felt was right.

I will say though if they want her off the team stop wasting her time and stringing her along. She wants to play ball, and if they don't want her to play here release her and let her go else where.

Big Dog exit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really nice exit84's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by D_dubb View Post
    I heard that her and a coach disagreed about a situation that happened at practice, and coaches before players so Long did what he felt was right.

I will say though if they want her off the team stop wasting her time and stringing her along. She wants to play ball, and if they don't want her to play here release her and let her go else where.
    So whats the deal D_dubb is she going to be released or allowed back on the team?
    Whats going on with this?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

She can request a release and transfer. To my knowledge, she has not done that. To me, that means that she still has a chance to get back on the team.

Big Dog exit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really nice exit84's Avatar

thanks Champ.

Bulldog D_dubb has turned a few heads around hereD_dubb has turned a few heads around here D_dubb's Avatar

Nixon is back on the team, her playing team might not be as big as it can and probably should be, but her heart is here so she doesn't want to leave. she is a 6'2" quick player that I think would have been help full against Tenn. to balance out Parker. She can jump high and shot over people and grab boards. Hopefully Long can use her as a secret weapon against LSU and Fowles, and for the rest of the season for that matter.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Nixon is back on the team, her playing team might not be as big as it can and probably should be, but her heart is here so she doesn't want to leave. she is a 6'2" quick player that I think would have been help full against Tenn. to balance out Parker. She can jump high and shot over people and grab boards. Hopefully Long can use her as a secret weapon against LSU and Fowles, and for the rest of the season for that matter.
    That is great news. Thanks D_dubb! I am happy for the Techsters and ESPECIALLY happy for Nixon.

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

I am very happy she is back. I have high hopes for this season. Am anxious to see how she plays inside. She certainly is long, similar to those North Carolina posts. Did anybody watch the Tenn / North Carolina game last night. NC was just killing Tenn on the boards.

Champ MiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond repute

How is Kara coming along? She and Nixon together on the court could not hurt us.

I saw that NC Tenn. game. Ok Tenn is number one in the rankings right now, but at the end the post player from Tenn went over the NC girls back and they missed that foul. I think that was one of the things that lost the game for NC, but many other things happened too.

I think the big thing about Kars is she ahs to get in basketball shape I think, and when that happens she can be another weapon Long has.

Puppy Bulldog66 is an unknown

Question Re: Is Nixon available for tonight's game?

When will Stewart be ready to plan? Is she practicing?

She can play anytime Coach Long calls her number. Yes, she has been practicing.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

She can play anytime Coach Long calls her number. Yes, she has been practicing.
    FWIW: I've been told she's dressing out, but still 2-3 weeks away from being ready to play.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Yeah I had heard she was ready to play, but then I heard not a full release from the doctor.

+ Reply to Thread