+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Bring on Memphis

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Bring on Memphis

Always glad to get a "W" but, this team has a long way to go. We have a group of young, talented individuals right now. Need to find a team identity and polish up the details (like free throw shooting).

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Whew, wasn't pretty but it is a win. The Coaches and fans may all be silver till the youth gets some experience.
    Give Memphis credit they never quit but we have to get that killer step on their throat and put them away mentality.
    That comes with more game experience.
    Now on to Tennessee, we have to be under more control if we hope to compete with them.
    Excited to see what our youngsters can do against the best in the country.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

GO TECHSTERS!! Keep building!

Thanks for the updates!! Really, really appreciated.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Sneed MVP of tournament
    Wysinger on all tournament team

Champ DrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the rough

they are learning how to win though; gotta like that;

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar

This was an exciting game to listen to. Levingston sure seemed to have a good game and a lot of confidence. Have to give credit to Memphis for battling to the very end. Jo Sneed got the MVP of the tournament. Overall a good road trip for us.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I like what Coach Long had to say. He's right, it's all about team defense, cutting down on turnovers, FT shooting. And, he recognizes that Tenn will be a tall mountain to climb (pun intended) but, as he said, "I guarantee we'll get after 'em."

Varsity Bulldog 10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here

I am really surprised to see that we only beat Memphis by 5 points. The Memphis team I saw play on November 10th was pretty bad, and they lost by 16 points I think. I would have thought that we would have won by at least 20 points. I will take a win any day though. Hopefully, this will help the girls build some confidence because they have a tough game on Monday in Knoxville.

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Just got online, glad to see the win, even if it was ugly. Wondering what made this a "hostile" court. I thought the attendance at the first round was less than 400 people. Fill me in, was this a packed house situation?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by fanfromafar View Post
    Just got online, glad to see the win, even if it was ugly. Wondering what made this a "hostile" court. I thought the attendance at the first round was less than 400 people. Fill me in, was this a packed house situation?
    By hostile court, I mean any away court. It means something for this young group to go in and win on the road. It means even more that they got back in the game, but we closed it. Everything is a step right now. Memphis played up to our talent and got back in the game. We withstood the fire. Yes, we sucked on FT's and turnovers, but we did what it took. I have no idea how many were in attendance. A road win is a road win while we rebuild.

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad the Techsters won, I think it goes a LONG way toward building their confidence level. I was simply asking if they really pulled it off in a hostile environment, which would have made the "W" even better.

They will have hostile courts this year, no shortage of that, but I didn't think this was one of them.

I

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Way to go Lady Techsters!!!

+ Reply to Thread