+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The WAC

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

Re: The WAC

I think there are 30 something. We're ranked below the Ivy League now and they don't even award athletic scholarships.
    ________
    EXTREME Q
    Last edited by LT; 05-05-2011 at 01:07 AM.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LT View Post
    I think there are 30 something. We're ranked below the Ivy League now and they don't even award athletic scholarships.
    Jeff Sagarin's rankings show 32 Div. I women's bb conferences. He has the WAC ranked at # 18, with long's version of the techsters (overall rank # 167) ranked # 4 in the WAC behind New Mexico St., Boise St., and Nevada. BTW, Sagarin shows the Ivy League lower ranked than the WAC, at # 27.

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

It certainly looks better than our RPI ranking.
    ________
    Coach Handbags
    Last edited by LT; 05-05-2011 at 01:07 AM.

Here's what is going on in the 20th ranked WAC now. As you can see we have shown ourselves to be worse than four mediocre teams and better than four truly sorry teams. We are 1-4 against the mediocre teams and undefeated against the sorry teams. We will win out against the sorry teams. They are truly wretched. The question is whether we can get another win or two against the mediocre teams. If I had to guess I would say we finish at 16-13. I hope no one claims we are turning a corner or stringing together solid halves as we beat the sorry teams. Beating them does not demonstrate any improvement, it just demonstrates that the WAC has some sorry teams in it.

Go Techsters! Let's keep our string of winning seasons alive!

2007-2008 Standings

RPI Rank
    Fresno St 132
    Boise St 94
    New Mexico St 78
    Nevada 115
    Louisiana Tech 153
    Hawai'i 249
    Utah St 262
    Idaho 330
    San Jose St 331
    ________
    Girl Masturbating
    Last edited by LT; 05-05-2011 at 01:12 AM.

+ Reply to Thread