+ Reply to Thread

Thread: #1 Tennessee Downs Tech 81-60 - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

#1 Tennessee Downs Tech 81-60 - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Top-ranked Tennessee hit 10 first half three-pointers to build a big halftime lead on its way to downing Louisiana Tech 81-60 Mo...

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Top-ranked Tennessee runs over Louisiana Tech

Candace Parker scored 13 points, leading four Lady Vols in double figures, to help top-ranked Tennessee beat Louisiana Tech 81-60 on Monday night.

More...

No. 1 Tennessee women down Techsters - News Star

A new article has been posted on The News Star:

KNOXVILLE ? Top-ranked Tennessee hit 10 first half three-pointers to build a big halftime lead on its way to downing Louisiana Tech 81-60 Monday night before 14,891 fans at Thompson Boling Arena.

More...

Feel free to discuss it here

No. 1 Tennessee rolls over Lady Techsters, 81-60 - Shreveport Times

A new article has been posted on the Shreveport Times:

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. ? Top-ranked Tennessee hit 10 first half three-pointers to build a big halftime lead on its way to downing Louisiana Tech 81-60 Monday night before 14,891 fans at Thompson Boling Arena.

More...

Discuss the article here.

+ Reply to Thread