+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WOW!! JUST WOW!!!

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Re: WOW!! JUST WOW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    The rosters in our league are too small. I have struggled at RB all season. I used to have Chester Taylor and Adrian Peterson (the Chicago one)--back when they were sucking grass. I was obviously pretty desperate starting Williams. The other option was Najeh Davenport, who didn't really do any better.

I had all-starts at WR to start the season (Harrison, Burress, and Driver), but injuries have killed me.
    I hear ya ... I do not have a backup QB, K, TE or D. I am living on borrowed time. I have 5 RB's and a stable of receivers because I have needed the injury support (my #1 pick Gore just sucked --- this season) ... My chances of winning the league are almost nil. The #1 team has Brady, Adrian Peterson (will he play again this season?), LT and Chad Johnson who finally decided to show up fantasy wise recently. He even has a Top 5 TE if I remember ... its just sick luck

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by playdablues View Post
    C'mon guys, this wasn't intentional. Timmons was just chasing RW's fumble on that play. If Lippincott fumbles on Saturday do you want Quinn Harris tiptoeing around guys before he goes for the ball?
    I would have to watch it again, but I wasnt very sure of how intentional it was. I remember in my glory days of playing HS football. I had just been tackled and I saw one of my own huge lineman running toward me, it was like slow motion as I saw his cleats come down on my hand. Luckily, my fingers went in between the cleats, narrowly escaping a possible broken finger(s). Stuff like this happens, if Ricky hadnt been laying awkwardly, it wouldnt have even hurt him. Got stepped on quite a few times.

I will have to watch again because I cant watch YouTube at work.

Champ playdablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of light playdablues's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    I would have to watch it again, but I wasnt very sure of how intentional it was. I remember in my glory days of playing HS football. I had just been tackled and I saw one of my own huge lineman running toward me, it was like slow motion as I saw his cleats come down on my hand. Luckily, my fingers went in between the cleats, narrowly escaping a possible broken finger(s). Stuff like this happens, if Ricky hadnt been laying awkwardly, it wouldnt have even hurt him. Got stepped on quite a few times.

I will have to watch again because I cant watch YouTube at work.
    You are right...stuff like this happens in football. Timmons wasn't gunning for Ricky as much as he was trying to avoid stepping on his own teammate. But hey, what do I know? I'm just an excuse mongerer

Big Dog bjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her game bjude64's Avatar

Watching it several times, I have no doubt that it was completely intentional.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

video?

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

Did anyone else see a quick flash of a nude woman when the game cut and went to a commercial in the 4th quarter? My wife thinks I am crazy, but I know what I saw.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbitten View Post
    Did anyone else see a quick flash of a nude woman when the game cut and went to a commercial in the 4th quarter? My wife thinks I am crazy, but I know what I saw.
    I've had a horrible cold/flu this week and been on some serious medication, but I'm pretty sure I saw it too.

+ Reply to Thread