+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Erin Pavlina

Puppy battle.borne is an unknown

Erin Pavlina

Anyone else receive a random PM from Erin Pavlina? I haven't logged into this site in some time only to find a PM (sent today) from a person who apparently has just registered. Needless to say, I didn't follow the link out of fear of the unknown. Am I alone on this?

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Re: Erin Pavlina

Spam

Big Dog bjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her game bjude64's Avatar

Yeah. It's spam. We need to get rid of it.

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Yea...somebody let me know if there is anything good on the site.

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by battle.borne View Post
    Anyone else receive a random PM from Erin Pavlina? I haven't logged into this site in some time only to find a PM (sent today) from a person who apparently has just registered. Needless to say, I didn't follow the link out of fear of the unknown. Am I alone on this?
    And I thought that I was the "special one".

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

She's a hotttiiee!1eleven!!1

Champ littleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the rough

hahaha... None of us are special after all.

Puppy lupchong is on the way down

Quote Originally Posted by littleshoe View Post
    hahaha... None of us are special after all.
    Not even Ed?

Champ littleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the rough

crap... Search your machines for spyware... I smell a worm.

Puppy IJFletcher is an unknown IJFletcher's Avatar

I hate spammers. How do we block the IP address?

Big Dog metrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her game metrydawg's Avatar

Something certainly smelled fishy to me so I didn't open it up either. Seems everyone is special.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Hopefully -

We got it fixed -

This is getting as much run as the "red dots"
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

It is Steve and Erin Pavlina who are angry because someone exposed their scam. You should check out www.stevepavlina.com and send him a message. Be sure to tell Erin that her husband's book sucks. Also, he has a forum. We should return fire. I think this weekend when I have nothing better to do I'm going to post on every single topic in his forum something like "Yes Eric, your husband's book DOES suck, now stop asking America about it."

Puppy archiTECH is just really nicearchiTECH is just really nicearchiTECH is just really nicearchiTECH is just really nicearchiTECH is just really nicearchiTECH is just really nicearchiTECH is just really nicearchiTECH is just really nicearchiTECH is just really nicearchiTECH is just really nicearchiTECH is just really nice archiTECH's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    It is Steve and Erin Pavlina who are angry because someone exposed their scam. You should check out www.stevepavlina.com and send him a message. Be sure to tell Erin that her husband's book sucks. Also, he has a forum. We should return fire. I think this weekend when I have nothing better to do I'm going to post on every single topic in his forum something like "Yes Eric, your husband's book DOES suck, now stop asking America about it."

I thought it was her book that sucked.

+ Reply to Thread