16 36.36%
  • Blessed Union of Souls

3 6.82%
  • I have know idea what I'm talking about;

17 38.64%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best 90's band...

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Best 90's band...

Out of these three bands, which would you say would be the best band of the 90's???

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

Re: Best 90's band...

None of the Above, unless you were Pre-Puberty in the 90's. If your poll doesn't include:

Nirvana
    Pearl Jam
    Green Day
    Stone Temple Pilots
    Alice in Chains

Then I'm afraid it's not much of a poll.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AustinDawg View Post
    None of the Above, unless you were Pre-Puberty in the 90's. If your poll doesn't include:

Nirvana
    Pearl Jam
    Green Day
    Stone Temple Pilots
    Alice in Chains

Ok, well let me clarify...my roommate and I are having a debate about which of those three bands is the best. And I didn't turn 13 until 2000.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

I'll have to refrain from this poll as I quit listening to new music after 1989.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Third Eye Blind? Really? Woefully inadequate list. You and your roommate need to let ole lightnin' make you a mix-tape!
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Worst list ever for the title of that poll. It should be which sucks the least. Now the answer to THAT question is matchbox 20.

The two that came to my mind are the same as Austin Dawg but in a different order.
    Pearl Jam
    Nirvana

Also:
    Metallica had some great stuff in the 90's
    Beck
    Dave Matthews Band - Under the Table and Dreaming era.

To fit your style, I would also say you forgot:
    Hootie and theBlowfish
    REM

Both are much better than your three and the same style.

This list could be so long since there were some great bands in the 90's

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Oh. And since you put Third Eye Blind on there, there's another one album group that deserves higher:

Blind Melon.

That was the pudding right there my friend.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Nirvana
    Pearl Jam
    Green Day
    Stone Temple Pilots
    Alice in Chains

AMEN!!! 13 in 2000?!? GAWD now I feel old and I'm only 25.

Big Dog TechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her game TechSupporter11's Avatar

Out of the three, I would have to go with Matchbox 20...

But if I had to include some of my faves, they would be Live, Counting Crows, Bush, Soundgarden, and for a limited time Oasis...man I'm glad I got out of my young country music phase in time to listen to these artists...

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Nirvana
    Pearl Jam
    Green Day
    Stone Temple Pilots
    Alice in Chains

Add Soundgarden and Janes Addiction and thats a pretty good 90's list you've got.

Champ longdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the rough

Nirvana
    Pearl Jam
    Green Day
    Stone Temple Pilots
    Alice in Chains

Definitely those previously mentioned plus Deftones, Soundgarden, Sublime, Smashing Pumpkins, Tool, Rage Against the Machine and Faith No More should be close to the top.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

"You want it all but you can't have it!"

Wow AG Jr. Why don't you just add Jesus Jones and Marcy Playground to your list and change the title to the worst band of the 90's.:icon_wink:

chumbawamba
    right said fred

those are also some real great ones for the crappiest list.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

well, i guess this was the wrong crowd to ask lol. i guess the age difference is to blame.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    "You want it all but you can't have it!"

Wow AG Jr. Why don't you just add Jesus Jones and Marcy Playground to your list and change the title to the worst band of the 90's.:icon_wink:

chumbawamba
    right said fred

those are also some real great ones for the crappiest list.
    I'm too sexy for this thread.

this is not a good list to choose from, you and your roommate hogdog need to dig a little deeper

+ Reply to Thread